havent been around, update on life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• havent been around, update on life

well i havent really been around in the past while, i didnt relize how much i missed the site. anyway, i was busy between work and school and partying. mostly partying honestly. im still alive and the camaro is running great.

sadly i think the camaro is going to have to be sold. exactly 2 weeks ago i got pulled over on my way to drop off two friends far too drunk to even walk. we were stopped on a back country side road packing a quick gravity bong and we saw headlights coming. i started the car and started going, noticed they were crown vic headlights and knew we were screwed. we had alot to hide and no time to hide it. the cop was on my a$$ in a second and then on go the red and blues. there was no hiding the gravity bong, although i hide the bowl piece thinking the cops wouldnt notice or something, i dont really know what was going through my head.cop said my liesence plate light was out, and it was but i know they knew what we were doing.

long story short i got charged with : DUI, under-age drinking, poss. of pot, and poss. of coke, and parafanelia.

i didnt get any paper work yet, but as of now im checking myself into rehab after christmas, selling the car for money for court costs,fines,and lawyer fee's. theres no other way i can afford it.

im hoping the fact that im 17 and have a clean driving record and havent gotten arrested before is going to help. i know rehab will look good when i got to court. i know im going to be put on probation for probally 2 years,random drug tests, maybe house arrest, my lisence is going to be taken away for 90 days. im just praying i dont have to go to juvie. all i want to do is go to college on time

i never stood back and looked at how stupid i was being. i should have gotten caught years ago.being handcuffed and shackled to a bench for 2 hours straight kinda opened my eyes a little.

i dont really know what else to say, i probally wont be back on for a while. ill try to update incase anyones actually cares.

FWIW, i blew under the legal limit on the breatherlizer, but sence im underage i cant have anything in me. id never drive drunk. be good everyone, drive safe now that winter is coming.
    1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Re: havent been around, update on life

Damn man...... sorry to hear.

Well, I hope you learn from this..... if you wanna get drunk, high or whatever..... do it at home.... don't endanger others out there.

Best of luck
    Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
    nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
    2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
    2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

Originally posted by loser
      i never stood back and looked at how stupid i was being. i should have gotten caught years ago.being handcuffed and shackled to a bench for 2 hours straight kinda opened my eyes a little.
      Nobody has to tell you anything... You already know... and thats a start. Best of luck!
      Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

that sucks... its good that you learned from it though... keep us updated man

Comment

Damn man...that sucks...should put it under the back seats

Comment

see, you should have listened to me along time ago when i told you to get away from that **** and those friends.

hopefully this wakes you up and you get your **** together Pat. if that happened a year from now you'd be looking at a good 5-7 years of jail for possession of coke. get it together, its time to grow up and work towards better things than what you've been doing. its not worth it. things like that will screw you out of good jobs and alot of other things.

go to rehab, and let it help you.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
            http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
            Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber
              see, you should have listened to me along time ago when i told you to get away from that **** and those friends.

hopefully this wakes you up and you get your **** together Pat. if that happened a year from now you'd be looking at a good 5-7 years of jail for possession of coke. get it together, its time to grow up and work towards better things than what you've been doing. its not worth it. things like that will screw you out of good jobs and alot of other things.

go to rehab, and let it help you.
              10,000 posts, and this is the first one with substance.

BTW, Pat, you get no pity from me at all.
              1995 Pontiac Firebird
              2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

im full of substance.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber
                  im full of substance.
                  by substance do you mean ****? ;) j/k

as for Loser.... Dumbass... at least you learned your lesson... getting heavy into pot and drugs is never a good idea.... **** goes downhill real fast. But only you put yourself in this position. Good Luck.

Comment

im full of that to :D

Follow me!
                    Or this

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th
                      10,000 posts, and this is the first one with substance.
                      Whore!
                      Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
                      nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
                      2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
                      2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

well, all i can tell you is good luck.. hopefully you got nailed in lackawanna county and not luzerne.. from what i hear, lackawanna is a lot more lenient on things of this nature..

and you are 17, which is amazing luck.

you're losing your license for a while, thats for sure. If you blew a .16 or more, its 90 days for just that (assuming they give you ARD). If not, well.. you will be out of the driver seat for at least a year, if not more..

good luck.. and dont be that f*cking retarded ever again.
                        Phill<br /><br />95 camaro... need money for turbo project... <br />94 S10 Blazer - winter beater - infinity system to be installed soon<br /><br />\"The man who says it cant be done should not interrupt the man doing it...\"

Comment

that sucks man..u didnt tell me ur selling the maro...knew about the other **** but that sucks....
                          <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

Originally posted by 12secondv6
                            Well, I hope you learn from this..... if you wanna get drunk, high or whatever..... do it at home.... don't endanger others out there.
                            Or just don't do it at all...
                            sigpic
                            1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                            1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                            --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

looks like your already doing the right thing.

Go into rehab with an open mind, if you have a problem don't bull**** b/c they will see right thru you, and pay attention and you will learn alot of things about yourself.

About a year ago I was right where you are now, **** will get better if you work for it
                              1999 Camaro Z/28
                              1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                                Hello everyone!
                                by Andy H
                                Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                                3 weeks ago
                              • 3.4 slow to go
                                hey there strangers!
                                by 3.4 slow to go
                                been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                                3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X