Comp is a great CO.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comp is a great CO.

So I was worried about these 105lb springs I had bought( I remember people having trouble with them breaking), I didn't remember where I got them and how old they were, so I emailed them, gave them the batch # off the box I had them in. They overnighted a set of springs the next day. But they sent me 130lb springs 16 of them. I emailed them back and told them saying I couldn't use them since I don't want to go to a double roller timing chain and I only need 12. Also on the box I had it said mine were 130lb springs I didn't noticed that until I got their 130lb springs, but I know I wouldn't have bought 130 lb springs.
    So they said just send back the ones we sent you along with yours and we will test them. Which they sent along a prepaid return shipping label in the first batch they sent for me to return my old ones. So after about a week after I sent both set of springs back, I got a email saying we tested yours and they are 105 lb springs and they wanted to know if I wanted a new upgraded set. I said yes as long as they are 105lb springs. So yesterday I recieved a brand new set of 105lb springs from Comp which were overnighted.
    I asked him if I owed anything for the new springs or shipping costs and he said no. I was like wow this is a pretty outstanding company for customer service. His name is Chris Mayes, so if anyone has a questions about any of their products thats who I would contact.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Re: Comp is a great CO.

i love it when businesses arent complete arses. i especially love it when they are the opposite!

Comment

Good to hear there are still some good businesses out there. I might just go with Comp when i order my springs... as soon as the money comes in..
      sigpic
      1996 Chevrolet Camaro
      1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
      --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

I was just surprised about them replacing them, since I didn't know where I bought them and had no record of buying them and overnighting the springs back. I guess that makes up for my bad experience with PA Racing.LOL.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
          Had to get another phone
          by ssms5411
          Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
          1 week ago
        • ssms5411
          Leaking front cover
          by ssms5411
          So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
          2 weeks ago
        • transamtom1
          Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
          by transamtom1
          Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
          3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X