Tattoo Idea. [Help Finding, Drawing A Image] - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tattoo Idea. [Help Finding, Drawing A Image]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tattoo Idea. [Help Finding, Drawing A Image]

I need help finding or drawing a image im wanting to get tattooed on my chest or on the back of my shoulder blade.

I either want a cross.
    Or i want a guardian angel.

But either one, i dont want them to be a normal cross, or a normal angel.
    I want them to be more " Man ly" and tough looking.

Something cool. Cause i dont want a girly tattoo of a sissy angel on my back for my life. I want a cool looking one.

Or i dont want a plain cross, i want something that will set me apart from the people with just plain crosses.

So can you help me find a cross or a guardian angel, worth tattooing on my body?

Thanks!

PS. Help only. Dont lecture me on, The thing will be permanent. I KNOW. So please save your breathe.

Mods:
    Slp Dual Cold Air Intake
    Racing Stripes
    Flowmaster Exhaust [2.5 Pipes, Flowmaster 80 Series Muffler]
    Camaro Fill Ins
    Black Outs
    Tint

Re: Tattoo Idea. [Help Finding, Drawing A Image]

would this be a Christian cross, or no?
    sigpic
    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

I think the second one is pretty cool, but if this isn't a faith related tattoo, i'm not sure it's what you'd want.
      sigpic
      1996 Chevrolet Camaro
      1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
      --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

you could do something like this. if you need help drawing something up let me know. i'm pretty good at doodling :)

WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

just an idead I have but what about a guardian angel with the fire wings of a firebird.

Comment

i'm actually looking to get one too and i might just get one like TheGr8Schlotzky's second pic.

Comment

Originally posted by marvelrunner
              just an idead I have but what about a guardian angel with the fire wings of a firebird.
              I'm thinkin that would look kind of weird.

Comment

Originally posted by marvelrunner
                plus he drives a camaro... and that's proabably not a good idea for a tattoo that will be there forever
                *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

I hope you have read the bible cover to cover or go to church every week, I hate, HATE! seeing crosses on people. If you are involved in the church, go every week.. etc etc, then fine, get a cross if you must. But I have a feeling that since you are asking cv6.com members for cross ideas that are "manly" you are not....instead you are "that guy"

Comment

Don't take this as a lecture. Take this as advice.

If you want to get a tattoo, you get one because you want it. If you want to get something that fits the social norm of 'manly', I'd say you need to wait a few years, mature some, realize what other people think doesn't matter, and then you'll finally be able to join the ranks of thee tattoo'd.
                    Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

sorry but the second pic gr8 posted looks like a 3 year old drew it...horrible work
                      <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

get a squirrel on your inner thigh reaching up for your nuts.

Comment

A cross is definitely the last thing I would put on my body. 1) Because I am far from the christian type, and 2) isn't there a part in the bible that says you are not to desecrate the body? Isn't that what a tattoo is all about? I can't understand the faithful people that put crosses on their body. Makes them look like a hypocrite and a half assed believer.

Ive always wanted a human skull with horns like a ram, but in portrait like detail. I have yet to find an artist that can duplicate what I want.

There is one other one I did want. If I can't find an artist to do my skull, then there is another. If anyone can remember the Indiana Jones movie about the Ark of the Covenant, how both angels are touching wings, face to face with each other? I wanted one side with an angel, and the other with a skeleton with webbed wings, like a bat. Haven't pursued that one, but I might consider it.
                          Last edited by Mogobs30th; 11-14-2007, 07:10 PM.
                          1995 Pontiac Firebird
                          2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th
                            and 2) isn't there a part in the bible that says you are not to desecrate the body? Isn't that what a tattoo is all about? I can't understand the faithful people that put crosses on their body. Makes them look like a hypocrite and a half assed believer.
                            i've looked into that (a little) from what i've been told by my youth pastor is that, that ^^ was in the old testament. and if translated correctly also means one cant shave, cut your hair, nails, anything. basically not altering your body in any way. but thats old covenent (testament). anywho... i personally see nothing wrong with it.

Comment

Originally posted by DAS BOOT
                              get a squirrel on your inner thigh reaching up for your nuts.
                              HAHAHAHAHA!
                              2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                                Hello everyone!
                                by Andy H
                                Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                                3 weeks ago
                              • 3.4 slow to go
                                hey there strangers!
                                by 3.4 slow to go
                                been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                                3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X