Need Virus Help???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Virus Help???

Well my week has been terrible so far, but now its getting a little better. I got a few viruses on the computer and ended up not being able to do anything after startup. The screen was flashing and had all sorts of problems. The anti-virus program I had didn't help a bit.

http://www.techspot.com

I joined this forum and posted my problem... the guy helped me for free and gave me all sorts of free programs to download. Not only is the virus gone, but I saved all sorts of money and only had to use a little bit of time. I'm not that great with computers and this guy made it simple for me. My computer is so much faster and for his gratitude, I wanted to share the website with you all. If you have any problems whatsoever, please go to this website, join for free, and post your problems.
    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Re: Need Virus Help???

Sweet action!

I made a vow never to pay for virus protection because I've realized that the free stuff is just as good as the stuff you pay $50 for per year. I use AVG free + AVG antispyware + spybot search & destroy + adaware. All free, and they keep my computer running great. There has been a few instances where something has gotten past them, but I can get another free program like VundoFix that will take care of that, and I still haven't paid a dime. :tup: Free FTW!
    sigpic
    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

x2 on AVG. Great free app. Updates virus definitions and such just like the paid services.

Lounge Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
        Sweet action!

I made a vow never to pay for virus protection because I've realized that the free stuff is just as good as the stuff you pay $50 for per year. I use AVG free + AVG antispyware + spybot search & destroy + adaware. All free, and they keep my computer running great. There has been a few instances where something has gotten past them, but I can get another free program like VundoFix that will take care of that, and I still haven't paid a dime. :tup: Free FTW!
        yeah after dealing with what I had, this guy linked me to avg, spybot, adaware, and a few other things including zone alarm.
        Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
          I made a vow never to pay for virus protection
          And this is the reason I own a Mac :rock:

:stp:
          FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
          Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
          Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

did you see that news article recently where they announced there is finally a virus for the Mac?
            sigpic
            1996 Chevrolet Camaro
            1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
            --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

I use a virus tool called avast home edition , it's free

Comment

I run spyware programs and a free firewall. Thats about all. I haven't had a virus in years. Knock on wood.
                2001 Firebird 3.8L

Comment

Originally posted by ViperRider
                  I run spyware programs and a free firewall. Thats about all. I haven't had a virus in years. Knock on wood.
                  I was the same... and then BOOOOOMMMMM

What also sucked is that I had to go to school to do my online classes... oh the irony.

Comment

Avg Ftw!

-Y87
                    Lid,K&N Filter,PaceSetter Headers,Magnaflow Cat 2.5in S-pipe,Flomaster :(,3.42 LSD

Comment

man i was going to say you should have worn a condom :slap:

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 3.4 slow to go
                        hey there strangers!
                        by 3.4 slow to go
                        been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                        8 hours ago
                      • ssms5411
                        Had to get another phone
                        by ssms5411
                        Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                        1 week ago
                      • ssms5411
                        Leaking front cover
                        by ssms5411
                        So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
                        2 weeks ago
                      • transamtom1
                        Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
                        by transamtom1
                        Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
                        3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X