X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tainted Organ transplant....

Originally posted by Mogobs30th
    Probably AIDS you f'ing genius.:spank:
    lol you just kinda pwned yourself there mogobs. If the donor died of aids, dont you kinda think it woulda shown up?
    From the sounds of it, the guy had a very early case of HIV, which wound up not being detected until it had grown up in the bodies of the donees.

donor probably died in a car crash... thats where they usually come from. Closed head injury, heart attack, aneurism, stroke... a million different things that could kill someone and leave their organs intact
    2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

Originally posted by Camaro Dom
      lol you just kinda pwned yourself there mogobs.
      And I bet you've been waiting months to say that.:slap:
      1995 Pontiac Firebird
      2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by StrtRacer98
        In the news today there was a story about a guy that died and was an organ doner, he donated 4 organs to 4 different people...

Turns out the doner had HIV and all 4 recipients were infected after the transplants...

How sh!tty is that, your life is saved by getting a new organ and you just got a new death sentence.

This happened in chicago by the way.
        All they would have had to do was turn the guy over and check his a**hole. If it was as big as a hat and covered in stretchmarks, they should have known he had AIDS.
        2000 Camaro V6<br />I\'ve done nothing to my car worth note. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Camaro Dom
          well, you have to think about this too...
          those 20 years that you'll have before you die from AIDS means that your blood becomes a HUGE biohazard (which makes for interesting consequences should you cut yourself and have to clean up, or if you need another surgery) and also, more pressingly, you wont be able to have sex again with someone who isnt infected. If your wife is clean, barring a huge sacrefice on her part, you'll never do the nasty again. Condoms only help so much. Sooner or later she's going to get it.
          20 years is a lot longer than 6 months tho.

Either way, its a tougher call than it looks at first glance...
          Exactly...your new pick up spot would now officially be the clinic...forget that crap...I'll take my chances with my original 6 months

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
          1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
            Hello everyone!
            by Andy H
            Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
            3 weeks ago
          • 3.4 slow to go
            hey there strangers!
            by 3.4 slow to go
            been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
            3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X