Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: new pets ..... not snakes!!!

Originally posted by Fbody3400
    You need to be careful making assumptions ;) It makes it seem as if you only think about guys...
    ouch... sorry, if it was a she then we'd have a better story anyways.
    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Originally posted by ahank1
      kristen what your in the er? im on my way lol

i was walking threw pennypack woods, saw a snake, and started running, jumping, crying, screeming, heart was pounding, limbs were going numb, i was see little green men on the ground, climbing trees, running threw water, then i feel down and went boom! *ring ring**ring ring* joe, i'm in the er, can you come get me!
      WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

that sucks. i love snakes. used to have one. next time you see one, before you start to freakout, look at it's head. if it's shaped like a diamond, i give you full permission to freakout. if it's an oval or egg kinda shape, then i'll have to laugh. diamond shaped=venemous oval shaped=not
        you should be able to tell from about ten feet out.

Comment

lol you don't know me.... snakes and fish omg i don't want to think about it. my heart is going to beat out of my chest right now just thinking about it. i'm going to crawl under my desk and cry now
          WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
            Hello everyone!
            by Andy H
            Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
            2 weeks ago
          • 3.4 slow to go
            hey there strangers!
            by 3.4 slow to go
            been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
            3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X