guys...I think Im racist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guys...I think Im racist

I have a problem, I think that I'm racist...towards cars. If I see a car driving down the street with the music blaring Im always like that f***ing A**hole (despite the fact that I always drive with the music blaring)

BUT...if the car blasting the music is a camaro, firebird, trans am...Im like YEAHHHH...DAMN RIGHT

so yea...I think Im racist towards cars...

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Re: guys...I think Im racist

That title won't get you much love.
    1995 Pontiac Firebird
    2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Cars arent a race...they are materialistic things.

Your a simply a prejudice hyporcrite, thats all.
      sigpic
      1997 Camaro RS A4
      2006 Chevy Colorado
      2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

haha..

I laugh when guys drive down the street with the windows down blarring rap that i can hear blocks away, no matter what car it is. They are trying too hard to look cool.

I blare music, but i keep my windows up and turn it down if i'm at a stoplight and the guys next to me have their windows down because i understand that not everyone wants to listen to my music..
        sigpic
        1996 Chevrolet Camaro
        1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
        --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Go easy on him guys, he's got it bad enough as it is.
          2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
            I blare music, but i keep my windows up and turn it down if i'm at a stoplight and the guys next to me have their windows down because i understand that not everyone wants to listen to my music..
            same here, i feel like a douche if im stopped with a bunch of people around with my music turned way up... so i keep it down at lights
            2000 Camaro 3800 A4

Comment

worst thread evvvvver....this is about as bad as my motorswap hahaha
              <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

Originally posted by Oi Bird V8
                worst thread evvvvver....this is about as bad as my motorswap hahaha
                This thread doesn't hold a candle to your motorswap thread.
                1995 Pontiac Firebird
                2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

I blare my music, but like others said, I usually turn it down at a light. See the light change to red, and I push the ATT button :D.
                  ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
                  A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

Originally posted by RadRacer
                    I blare my music, but like others said, I usually turn it down at a light. See the light change to red, and I push the ATT button :D.

wow...Im the total opposite of you guys...Im actually a total ***...and the first to admit it to lol...when Im at a stop light and I see ppl annoyed, I actually turn it up louder just to see how many people I can get to roll their windows up...yup I know Im a douche, but w.e I could care less...I dont do it to look cool though...I just do it cause I like my music loud...and because I CAN do it.

I dunno though, I just find it weird that I can not like other cars that blare there music, but an F-body Im ok with...weird...

Comment

Originally posted by LETZRIDE
                      wow...Im the total opposite of you guys...Im actually a total ***...and the first to admit it to lol...when Im at a stop light and I see ppl annoyed, I actually turn it up louder just to see how many people I can get to roll their windows up...yup I know Im a douche, but w.e I could care less...I dont do it to look cool though...I just do it cause I like my music loud...and because I CAN do it.

I dunno though, I just find it weird that I can not like other cars that blare there music, but an F-body Im ok with...weird...
                      wow...thanks dude. Thanks for making camaro drivers look good in the real world :tup: :rolleyes:

:)
                      09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
                      sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Originally posted by kala
                        wow...thanks dude. Thanks for making camaro drivers look good in the real world :tup: :rolleyes:

:)

whatever...its not as bad as those people who zip in and outta cars or street race em on the highway that are camaro owners...I do have ettiquette while driving

Comment

I'm a little on both sides. I try to be polite around others most of the time, but once in a while I get a person who smokes right next to me, so what do I do... turn up the worst song I can find at the time. I dont smoke so why should I have to smell that... well then you can listen to this!

Comment

I listen to a lot of Hardcore like this , this , or this/

It's pretty bass intensive. XD I usually drive around with it blaring. Since I moved my solo 12 system to the trunk, it's really gotten louder. I had to invert the speaker on the box. Had nowhere else to put it, but that was the best idea. I do, however, turn it down at stoplights and when driving through residential areas. :D I figured I'd post up a few examples of Hardcore. Not many people know what it is around where I live, so I kinda assumed not many people outside of the Dutch know what Gabber or Hardcore is. :D
                            Originally posted by LETZRIDE
                            I've never touched a rear end before

Comment

I like your choice in music. I'm more of a trance and hard house person myself, but nice.

I like my music loud, but I definitely turn it down in traffic and when I'm stopped. My windows are also down almost constantly (weather permitting), just because that's how I like it, so the little volume courtesy is something I practice.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                                Had to get another phone
                                by ssms5411
                                Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                                1 week ago
                              • ssms5411
                                Leaking front cover
                                by ssms5411
                                So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
                                2 weeks ago
                              • transamtom1
                                Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
                                by transamtom1
                                Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
                                3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X