09 Tiburon will have 300 HP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 09 Tiburon will have 300 HP

The 350Z motors are open deck motors, which are weak anyways.
    1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

Originally posted by 02transamws6
      enough hyundai bashing,i work at the alabama hyundai plant and the cars we build are DAMN fine cars.i know because i work in the quailty dept.my gm vehicles (02 trans am 05 monte carlo ss)wouldn't even pass the body flush and gap inspections.i know hyundai built junk years ago but the cars they produce now are equal to toyota and honda and ahead of gm and ford.the sonata v6 produces 235h.p. from just 3.3L with no turbo or supercharger and probably keep up if not outrun with my supercharged 3.8L monte carlo.
      ive driven the v6 sonata. i can say without a doubt, a s/c'd monte carlo/grand prix would beat the piss out of it.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
      Or this

Comment

i drive new sonatas every day and i know they have enough power to run with my supercharged ss.i also know that a 06 sonata outran my 96 firebird v6 pretty bad.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
          Hello everyone!
          by Andy H
          Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
          3 weeks ago
        • 3.4 slow to go
          hey there strangers!
          by 3.4 slow to go
          been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
          3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X