http://www.twistnshot.com/index.htm
    FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
    Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
    Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Re: It's about time...

ha, thats a good idea.

Comment

its cool, but you would need cups that fit it...

we just buy little kid dixie cups and rip them open to get the last bits.

Comment

Originally posted by DAS BOOT
        its cool, but you would need cups that fit it...

No you wouldn't, it is the cup. You would just need multiple cups
        Originally posted by kala
        I'll have buttsecks with Richard Simmons!

TEAM BLACK!!!
        parting her out

Comment

lol, i didnt see the link at first so i thought u were talking about the smiley and kept watching it for a jello shot to come out lol!
          2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

Originally posted by Camaro Dom
            lol, i didnt see the link at first so i thought u were talking about the smiley and kept watching it for a jello shot to come out lol!
            haha thats jokes...seriously though thats a good idea, but you would need a ton of those cups, and Im sure that they arent that inexpensive...

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
            1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

I got this from clicking on the link:

Important Notice For BLAB-N\Nate Dog

You are attempting to access a non-categorized web site and your session has been intercepted by the Blue Coat Proxy server.

ALL ACTIVITY is being monitored, logged, and reviewed for violations.

Blue Coat Proxy is logging BLAB-N\Nate Dog, xxx.xx.xxx.xx. browsing to http://www.twistnshot.com/notify-Non...9pbmRleC5odG0=.

BLAB-N\Nathan.Faltisco be advised this web site has not been categorized and browsing to unauthorized web content places FULL RESPONSIBILITY on the user to determine if content is appropriate and/or violate any CENTAF, CENTCOM, AFI or General Order 1 directives or security practices.

If you do not understand the impact of this statement or need additional explanation please contact your local Network Control Center.

By clicking the button below and continuing your session, you are accepting responsibility for your web browsing activities. You also knowledge you understand viewing inappropriate content or utilizing anonymizers or other similar technologies to bypass network security will result in prosecution under applicable civil laws and UCMJ articles (contractors are subject to conditions outlined in their contracts).

THIS IS A DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE COMPUTER SYSTEM. THIS COMPUTER SYSTEM, INCLUDING ALL RELATED EQUIPMENT, NETWORKS AND NETWORK DEVICES (SPECIFICALLY INCLUDING INTERNET ACCESS), ARE PROVIDED ONLY FOR AUTHORIZED U.S. GOVERNMENT USE. DOD COMPUTER SYSTEMS MAY BE MONITORED FOR ALL LAWFUL PURPOSES, INCLUDING TO ENSURE THAT THEIR USE IS AUTHORIZED, FOR MANAGEMENT OF THE SYSTEM, TO FACILITATE PROTECTION AGAINST UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, AND TO VERIFY SECURITY PROCEDURES, SURVIVABILITY AND OPERATIONAL SECURITY. MONITORING INCLUDES ACTIVE ATTACKS BY AUTHORIZED DOD ENTITIES TO TEST OR VERIFY THE SECURITY OF THIS SYSTEM. DURING MONITORING, INFORMATION MAY BE EXAMINED, RECORDED, COPIED AND USED FOR AUTHORIZED PURPOSES. ALL INFORMATION, INCLUDING PERSONAL INFORMATION, PLACED ON OR SENT OVER THIS SYSTEM MAY BE MONITORED. USE OF THIS DOD COMPUTER SYSTEM, AUTHORIZED OR UNAUTHORIZED, CONSTITUTES CONSENT TO MONITORING OF THIS SYSTEM. UNAUTHORIZED USE MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. EVIDENCE OF UNAUTHORIZED USE COLLECTED DURING MONITORING MAY BE USED FOR ADMINISTRATIVE, CRIMINAL OR OTHER ADVERSE ACTION. USE OF THIS SYSTEM CONSTITUTES CONSENT TO MONITORING FOR THESE PURPOSES.

WTF, over?
              1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
              2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
              94 comero 3.4

Comment

Hey... USAF boi.. try this link

Comment

dammit, it's ideas like this that piss me off, that guy is now probably a millionair

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Originally posted by Meatyshells
                    dammit, it's ideas like this that piss me off, that guy is now probably a millionair
                    And I'm sure he knows how to spell too

Comment

yeah we all know i suck at spelling, i just dont care anymore

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

You could attempt to learn to spell a little bit better. It might help you out.
                        Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by 3.4 slow to go
                          I got this from clicking on the link:

Important Notice For BLAB-N\Nate Dog

You are attempting to access a non-categorized web site and your session has been intercepted by the Blue Coat Proxy server.

ALL ACTIVITY is being monitored, logged, and reviewed for violations.

Blue Coat Proxy is logging BLAB-N\Nate Dog, xxx.xx.xxx.xx. browsing to http://www.twistnshot.com/notify-Non...9pbmRleC5odG0=.

BLAB-N\Nathan.Faltisco be advised this web site has not been categorized and browsing to unauthorized web content places FULL RESPONSIBILITY on the user to determine if content is appropriate and/or violate any CENTAF, CENTCOM, AFI or General Order 1 directives or security practices.

If you do not understand the impact of this statement or need additional explanation please contact your local Network Control Center.

By clicking the button below and continuing your session, you are accepting responsibility for your web browsing activities. You also knowledge you understand viewing inappropriate content or utilizing anonymizers or other similar technologies to bypass network security will result in prosecution under applicable civil laws and UCMJ articles (contractors are subject to conditions outlined in their contracts).

THIS IS A DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE COMPUTER SYSTEM. THIS COMPUTER SYSTEM, INCLUDING ALL RELATED EQUIPMENT, NETWORKS AND NETWORK DEVICES (SPECIFICALLY INCLUDING INTERNET ACCESS), ARE PROVIDED ONLY FOR AUTHORIZED U.S. GOVERNMENT USE. DOD COMPUTER SYSTEMS MAY BE MONITORED FOR ALL LAWFUL PURPOSES, INCLUDING TO ENSURE THAT THEIR USE IS AUTHORIZED, FOR MANAGEMENT OF THE SYSTEM, TO FACILITATE PROTECTION AGAINST UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, AND TO VERIFY SECURITY PROCEDURES, SURVIVABILITY AND OPERATIONAL SECURITY. MONITORING INCLUDES ACTIVE ATTACKS BY AUTHORIZED DOD ENTITIES TO TEST OR VERIFY THE SECURITY OF THIS SYSTEM. DURING MONITORING, INFORMATION MAY BE EXAMINED, RECORDED, COPIED AND USED FOR AUTHORIZED PURPOSES. ALL INFORMATION, INCLUDING PERSONAL INFORMATION, PLACED ON OR SENT OVER THIS SYSTEM MAY BE MONITORED. USE OF THIS DOD COMPUTER SYSTEM, AUTHORIZED OR UNAUTHORIZED, CONSTITUTES CONSENT TO MONITORING OF THIS SYSTEM. UNAUTHORIZED USE MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. EVIDENCE OF UNAUTHORIZED USE COLLECTED DURING MONITORING MAY BE USED FOR ADMINISTRATIVE, CRIMINAL OR OTHER ADVERSE ACTION. USE OF THIS SYSTEM CONSTITUTES CONSENT TO MONITORING FOR THESE PURPOSES.

WTF, over?

ownd :spank: :spank: :spank:

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                          http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                          Or this

Comment

Originally posted by TealV6
                            Hey... USAF boi.. try this link

Category of Blocked URL: Computing/Internet;Personal Pages

ownrd again.

DOH!!!!!!!!!!!
                            1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                            2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                            94 comero 3.4

Comment

Originally posted by 3.4 slow to go
                              ownrd again.

DOH!!!!!!!!!!!
                              The AF just hates you.. that's all :slap:

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                                Hello everyone!
                                by Andy H
                                Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                                2 weeks ago
                              • 3.4 slow to go
                                hey there strangers!
                                by 3.4 slow to go
                                been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                                2 weeks ago
                              • ssms5411
                                Had to get another phone
                                by ssms5411
                                Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                                4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X