people who lie to cover their a$$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• people who lie to cover their a$$

ok, well you asked for a new topic here you go.

ok-well know fact, i work at a nursing home. I'm the medical supply coordinator.

When nurses need a product they have to call me or write a communi. form. i keep a log of everything that is given out. Now if someone doesn't get me on the phone they have to leave me a message.

this morning i walked into my office and there was a piece of paper on my desk, asking for 2 6 inch ace wraps for a certain resident. The date on the paper is 9/23/07(that was yersterday sunday).
    i was just up on the floor and they asked me for 6 inch ace wraps. i said that i just got the request and i would order them today. they will get here tomorrow.
    they got pissed at me cause they said that they asked me to order them last week. Which isn't true. so i said "who asked me to order them?"
    they told me the name of the nurse. lucky me, is working right now. so i paged her to the desk and asked her when she paged me. she tryed to lie and said that she called me and left a message. i told her that i never delete any messages and that i can let her listen to all of them and that she wouldn't hear anything from her. she then said she sent me a form. again i told her i have a binder with all that info. SO i had her in a big lie.

I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE LIE TO TRY TO SAVE THERI OWN A$$. Then they in turn, are pushing the blame off on someone else. why the he!l can't you take the blame. You screwed up, you forgot, it's your fault.

ahhh, i will contin. this later. i have a meeting to get too.

who has gotten in trouble, for something like this?
    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Re: people who lie to cover their a$$

yeah.. that sort of stuff bugs me too.. It sucks, but the fact that you keep all the records with you is good. And if nothing else works out, you have a req form that is one day old to show as proof that you aren't at fault.

And I also deal with it every day in my company. for some reason. they feel the need to promote anyone to a position of intelligence, then wonder why nothing is done right the first time (prolly have 20+ "engineers" who've never been to college for anything and can't read blueprints..)

cheer up.. it coulda been worse.. they coulda screwed you and post dated that req form or something..
    Phill<br /><br />95 camaro... need money for turbo project... <br />94 S10 Blazer - winter beater - infinity system to be installed soon<br /><br />\"The man who says it cant be done should not interrupt the man doing it...\"

Comment

Yeah, I learned a long time ago that I'm not smart enough to lie... because all the lies you have to tell to cover up the first one.

A lot of people haven't learned that, or think that other people know they are lying.

I like the way you CYA though. Good job.

Rob
      \"A one that isn\'t cold, is scarcely a one at all\" <a href=\"http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html\" target=\"_blank\">Strongbad</a>

Comment

It's a shame that everything today seems to be a matter of CYOA (Cover Your Own ***!!!)
        Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 3.4 slow to go
          hey there strangers!
          by 3.4 slow to go
          been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
          11 hours ago
        • ssms5411
          Had to get another phone
          by ssms5411
          Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
          1 week ago
        • ssms5411
          Leaking front cover
          by ssms5411
          So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
          2 weeks ago
        • transamtom1
          Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
          by transamtom1
          Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
          3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X