Like ICP? You have to hear my bud... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Like ICP? You have to hear my bud...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like ICP? You have to hear my bud...

Hey guys, first off, I have to say that my real name is Riles, but I lost my password when the board switched over. Anyway, my best friends just started this band thats funny as hell.

http://myspace.com/publicaxess

They sound alot like Insane Clown Posse, but funnier. My favorite track is their first, but I'll let you be the judge. Anyway, I promised him that I would plug his stuff on my favorite site, so here it is. I had it played at a bar and it was an instant hit (amongst all 18 of us, lol).

Anyway, just listen to it if you are in to politically incorrect but hilarious jokes.

-Joe

PS. Sell me your black V6 firebird (manual). I'm in the market, and I miss mine.

Re: Like ICP? You have to hear my bud...

i hate ICP, so ill have to pass on even attempting to listen.

sorry, but i just think ICP and their fans are a pack of inbred sister ****ing morons.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber

sorry, but i just think ICP and their fans are a pack of inbred sister ****ing morons.
      that sums it up well.

Comment

pretty much
        <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

Originally posted by UDLOSE98
          that sums it up well.
          Yep...
          Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

ICP is from Detroit so i'll give 'er a listen...
            2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

lol, they have some entertaining lines but they still sound like a high school rap band. Actually, more like early 90's Jazzy Jeff kinda sound... For a group of friends they're alright but you can tell the difference b/w them and a pro like eminem or dre. The one thing i've noticed about rap is that they've developed much more over the years. Old school rap sounded like some guys just writing something that rhymed and singing it. 1/2 hour tops. Nowadays they develop their songs much more. my favorite rap line right now is Paul Wall: "Just call me George Foreman cuz i'm sellin everybody grillz" lol

overall, ok, but its clear they're ametures (sp?) a little R&D and they could do much better.
              2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

Originally posted by Camaro Dom
                lol, they have some entertaining lines but they still sound like a high school rap band. Actually, more like early 90's Jazzy Jeff kinda sound... For a group of friends they're alright but you can tell the difference b/w them and a pro like eminem or dre. The one thing i've noticed about rap is that they've developed much more over the years. Old school rap sounded like some guys just writing something that rhymed and singing it. 1/2 hour tops. Nowadays they develop their songs much more. my favorite rap line right now is Paul Wall: "Just call me George Foreman cuz i'm sellin everybody grillz" lol

overall, ok, but its clear they're ametures (sp?) a little R&D and they could do much better.

sorry but i compeltely disagree with this, modern day rap is ****! lets review some current lines

"she made drinks, to drink, we drank em, we got drunk"
                "I call you, you call back."

etc etc

old rap > new rap

in fact i'd rather listen to country then new rap.

Comment

sorry but i compeltely disagree with this, modern day rap is ****! lets review some current lines

"she made drinks, to drink, we drank em, we got drunk"
                  "I call you, you call back."

etc etc

old rap > new rap

i like country better than most anything really lol. You cant count pop rap so much tho. The stuff they got out on the radio is retarded. If you go a little underground, you find some good talent.

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber

....x2009
                    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

metal > rap.

and thats coming from someone who used to listen to nothing but rap. every bit of todays rap is talentless junk. when i realized how bad it had gotten i went back to my metal headness.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                      Or this

Comment

My head just exploded. I'll admit, some of the lyrics in modern day hip-hop are questionably garbage, but some artists actually still put some emotion into the rhymes they write.
                        Although, I do agree that older rap by far has better lyrics. Somehow I've managed to get some old snoop, xzibit & ludacris spun into my nightly set, and the crowd loves it.
                        Representin' Team Red In The North

Red '96 Pontiac Firebird "Smokeshow" 3800, M5, Far From Stock!!

Black/Red '89 Jeep Cherokee "Tigerclaw" Chev 327, Turbo 400... Stock What??

Black/Red '02 Honda CBR 954RR Fireblade

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                          Hello everyone!
                          by Andy H
                          Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                          3 weeks ago
                        • 3.4 slow to go
                          hey there strangers!
                          by 3.4 slow to go
                          been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                          3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X