Led Zeppelin Reunion!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Led Zeppelin Reunion!!!

Did any of you read about the Led Zeppelin "reunion"? There was a story on one of the major news sites yesterday saying that they were getting back together, and John Bonhams son Jason, would be on the drums. The catch is, it's one time thing and in London....honoring the late founder of Atlantic Records. From what I read, the ticket process will be some sort of lottery system. Its said that they will play a 2 hour set. Man, I would sooooooooooooooo love to see that, Im sure that would kick azz.

http://www.spin.com/features/everybo...070626_ledzep/
    Last edited by LarryMow; 09-13-2007, 07:55 PM.

Re: Led Zeppelin Reunion!!!

Great... more broke people coming back for a "reunion tour"...
    FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
    Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
    Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

Originally posted by TealV6
      Great... more broke people coming back for a "reunion tour"...
      YOU SHUT YOUR BLASPHEMOUS MOUTH NAYSAYER!!!! I would KILL, and I mean this in the most literal sense, KILL anyone here for a ticket to that concert. I have already started devising some way of getting to London, just to get a glimpse of greatness in all its glory and purity. So far, I can't find anyone to ship a large box via UPS.
      1995 Pontiac Firebird
      2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

ill kill you for free wes. :poke:

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
        Or this

Comment

Do you children even know who Led Zeppelin is? Most of you weren't even BORN yet!

:rock: :rock:
          Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

Originally posted by FirebirdGT
            Do you children even know who Led Zeppelin is? Most of you weren't even BORN yet!

:rock: :rock:
            Kidding right?? Im not too sure about each ones prior bands, because I know Jimmy Page and Robert Plant BOTH were in seperate bands before they joined. I do know that their rock comes from more of a blues derivitive, instead of the bebop BS the Beatles came from. Led Zeppelin is one of the greatest bands to ever walk the earth, and almost ALL modern rock is derived from what they first did before.

I just hope that Jason can fill his fathers shoes. The GREAT Bonzo will be sorely missed at that concert, so Jason better come with.

BTW, I am also one of the FEW people under the age of 50 with the "movie" The Song Remains the Same.
            1995 Pontiac Firebird
            2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

my friend Tom, dude who owns the 66 Stang, nearly creamed himself when he heard this was happening, and I think he did when it was confirmed. I just wonder if they gonna look like the Rolling Bones now.

btw, beautiful day here in Ramstein.
              1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
              2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
              94 comero 3.4

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                Hello everyone!
                by Andy H
                Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                2 weeks ago
              • 3.4 slow to go
                hey there strangers!
                by 3.4 slow to go
                been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X