Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: IRL Race

Originally posted by SpeedingFirebird
    :bs: You have the backwards. He has far less talent than most people think. His popularity is by no means correlated to his success on track.
    True, but I think his talent will show when he gets better equipment. I don't think he would have so many fans if his dad was still here.

Rob
    \"A one that isn\'t cold, is scarcely a one at all\" <a href=\"http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html\" target=\"_blank\">Strongbad</a>

Comment

Originally posted by rt1
      True, but I think his talent will show when he gets better equipment. I don't think he would have so many fans if his dad was still here.

Rob
      He wouldn't have all the fans he has if it wasn't from his dad, but he deserves to be racing and perhaps everyone forgot how dominate he was in the Busch series when starting out. I think his biggest problem has been pleasing family at his expense and not going his own way. With hendricks... as much as I hate Gordon... he will have great equipment and will show whether or not he's a great driver.
      Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Originally posted by josh98bird
        He wouldn't have all the fans he has if it wasn't from his dad, but he deserves to be racing and perhaps everyone forgot how dominate he was in the Busch series when starting out. I think his biggest problem has been pleasing family at his expense and not going his own way. With hendricks... as much as I hate Gordon... he will have great equipment and will show whether or not he's a great driver.
        I never said he was talentless. I just said he was not worthy of the all of his father's fans. He does deserve to be racing, and he will win more races, but he doesn't deserve a "red army".

FYI, going to Loudon Sunday. :rock:

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedingFirebird
          I never said he was talentless. I just said he was not worthy of the all of his father's fans. He does deserve to be racing, and he will win more races, but he doesn't deserve a "red army".

FYI, going to Loudon Sunday. :rock:
          Out of all the tracks, that place is by far the worst. They need to make a parking lot out of it, just cover it with cement, and forget its awful memory.
          1995 Pontiac Firebird
          2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
            Hello everyone!
            by Andy H
            Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
            3 weeks ago
          • 3.4 slow to go
            hey there strangers!
            by 3.4 slow to go
            been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
            3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X