Audiobahn or Kicker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audiobahn or Kicker

allright as of now i have 2 treo tsx subwoofers and one jl 15. i dont have back seats beacuse of the 2 12" subs so i am going to be selling them if i dont find somone to sell them to ill probably just set them aside and put them in another car. they are amazing!!! they jsut take up too much space

im not gonna lie its super loud. but i need the space so let me get some input on this

2 15" audiobahn immortal

or

2 15" l7 solo barics

personally im not a big fan of audiobahn but i know these subs can do some damage.

Re: Audiobahn or Kicker

Ha... is this a serious question?

Kicker...
    <b><i>Don\'t Ever Judge Me</i></b><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/earnhardt132000\" target=\"_blank\">\'96 Firebird Y87 3.8L V6 5spd</a><br />--No mods as of yet, shoot me some ideas if ya want.<br />178,000 miles and counting

Comment

neither, and size isnt always better, you could get smaller subs that take up less space and still have it hit just as hard. look into getting 2 stealth boxes, one for the pass side and one for the drive side. Also if you havent replaced your speakers, you can gain a lot of bass just from upgrading your speakers.

heres my set up

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

You know there is a stereo / electronics section for threads like this, newbs just post crap wherever they want.

I use audiobahn, and prefer it over kicker but everyone has their own opinion..

But i wouldnt put some hideous 20" rims on it either.

&,........... You need some space?, heres an idea,.... don't go with 2 15" subs. Duh!
        *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
          Hello everyone!
          by Andy H
          Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
          2 weeks ago
        • 3.4 slow to go
          hey there strangers!
          by 3.4 slow to go
          been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
          3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X