new plates coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new plates coming

for my birthday my parents got together and got me custom plates they will say STLTHBRD to go with the forum name here in ontario they want 240$ for custom plates so im glad they are a gift

plus two weeks ago i got my headers installrs by my local shop i cant really give a price for the work because the total bill was 1200 for plugs and wires, new 3inch highflow cat, headers and water pump and they broke two bolts in the heads and needed their machinist to drill and tap them out but the car sounds and runs perfect now !!

Re: new plates coming

very cool man. do you have pics of the car? i take it its black from "stealth"? i cant wait till i can start modding my Bird. did the headers and highflow cat make it sound better/deeper?

1999 Firebird Y87/W68

Comment

hey ya i do have pics but they are on the camera and i havent loaded them up yet and yes it does sound alot better more of a low tone and alittle raspier the exhaust is now pacesetters into a 3" high flow cat and magnaflow catback

Comment

dam 240bucks for costum plates? in az it's only 25 bucks

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

...I paid 230 in Toronto... :D

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
          1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

You guys are being robbed!! I have custom plates on everything I own. Only adds a $25 premium to each plate.

Jeep - XJ JEEP
            Bike - WHYNT
            Trailer - HALF XJ
            FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
            Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
            Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

At least Ontario has custom plates. In Quebec, they aren't available, although you do see BMWs every once in a while with 'BMW 323', or Porche's with 3 letters and then '911'. I have no idea how these ppl are getting them...obviously paying the right ppl.

Comment

Here in Mississippi a personalized plate or any other vanity plate will cost you $30 a year extra....EVERY YEAR.

Comment

how does your parents know name on the board? my parents don't even know the boards lol
                  WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by LarryMow
                    Here in Mississippi a personalized plate or any other vanity plate will cost you $30 a year extra....EVERY YEAR.

Thats gunna end up costing more then us...and yea I know its a rip but w.e...in Ontario is worth it...for me anyways. We gotta have 2 flipping plates on, so it was either custom plates or im getting a **** load of tickets for takin if off. I heard several years ago it used to be around 500 here so...

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
                    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                      Had to get another phone
                      by ssms5411
                      Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                      1 week ago
                    • ssms5411
                      Leaking front cover
                      by ssms5411
                      So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
                      2 weeks ago
                    • transamtom1
                      Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
                      by transamtom1
                      Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
                      3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X