It's official MY camaro is GONE!! The last pictures I'll be taking of her. - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's official MY camaro is GONE!! The last pictures I'll be taking of her.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's official MY camaro is GONE!! The last pictures I'll be taking of her.

Well, I just finished turning the last bolt on my camaro, the license plate. The new owner comes to pick it up in just a few very short hours and I am really sad...my first car is going to somebody that can barely speak english so I can't even tell him about this site!!! ugh...I'm depressed, but I figure it's time to move on.....y'know it's not just the car, but all the memories I had with her. 7 years worth, I mean it was my first car, everytime I look at it I can remember high school and all the fun we had together, including the races we won :D :D but change is good sometimes, now I'm looking for a track car maybe an old camaro, probably a 90-94 talon/eclipse TSi/GSX, but who knows....either way I'm not goin anywhere I have much more *****ing to do about halos and people not listening to me when I tell them the window motors don't fail, the thermistor inside does; however that is besides the point, I love this place and all the members even though I'm a caddy driver now. Well, onto the pics I guess, a very sad me with my last pose next to pride and joy. :( Thanks for all the good times and help.

And since I'm sure the question will arise, I got 10k for it. 00' 47k on the clock.

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
    05' CTS-V
    00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Re: It's official MY camaro is GONE!! The last pictures I'll be taking of her.

sad to see it go isnt it? lol wanna buy my ****ty lt1
    <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

What you gonna buy for the V?
      <b><i>Don\'t Ever Judge Me</i></b><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/earnhardt132000\" target=\"_blank\">\'96 Firebird Y87 3.8L V6 5spd</a><br />--No mods as of yet, shoot me some ideas if ya want.<br />178,000 miles and counting

Comment

:cry: :cry: :cry:
        sigpic
        1996 Chevrolet Camaro
        1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
        --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by nikon
          Well, I just finished turning the last bolt on my camaro, the license plate. The new owner comes to pick it up in just a few very short hours and I am really sad...my first car is going to somebody that can barely speak english so I can't even tell him about this site!!! ugh...I'm depressed, but I figure it's time to move on.....y'know it's not just the car, but all the memories I had with her. 7 years worth, I mean it was my first car, everytime I look at it I can remember high school and all the fun we had together, including the races we won but change is good sometimes, now I'm looking for a track car maybe an old camaro, probably a 90-94 talon/eclipse TSi/GSX, but who knows....either way I'm not goin anywhere I have much more *****ing to do about halos and people not listening to me when I tell them the window motors don't fail, the thermistor inside does; however that is besides the point, I love this place and all the members even though I'm a caddy driver now. Well, onto the pics I guess, a very sad me with my last pose next to pride and joy. Thanks for all the good times and help.

And since I'm sure the question will arise, I got 10k for it. 00' 47k on the clock.

It's ok we have A Z06 driver, Viper Driver, Corvette FRC Driver, CTS-V Driver, from the old timers.

Do you see a pattern? I just let my 98 firebird go earlier this year so i know how you feel. the LS6 will help ease the pain. :D

Comment

Now if a certain website owner would just get a new car...:poke:

Comment

Congrats - It sounds like you had a great time with the Camaro. Good luck. Whoever is buying your car is getting a great ride!
              I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
              CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
              FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

Nice looking Camaro. It's sad to see that one go.

I could never let my bird go. That's like a part of me.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Car is still amazing... I apologize in advance if you see a set of euro tailights and halos on it.

These cars are fun, but at the end of the we need to realize we can;t keep them forever...

I realized that 2 Camaros ago :)

Comment

wow 7 years is a long time. awesome looking ride, and such low miles. yeah whoever is getting that is getting an amazing car.

Originally posted by DAS BOOT
                    Car is still amazing... I apologize in advance if you see a set of euro tailights and halos on it.

These cars are fun, but at the end of the we need to realize we can;t keep them forever...

I realized that 2 Camaros ago :)
                    not always the case. i plan on my V6 Firebird being my DD for life :D i dont think i could ever let my car go...

1999 Firebird Y87/W68

Comment

^^^ thats what I said a couple years ago..... :(

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
                      05' CTS-V
                      00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

quit it man your makin me sad! what made you sell it? just moving on to bigger and better things?

1999 Firebird Y87/W68

Comment

Originally posted by 99BlackW68
                          wow 7 years is a long time. awesome looking ride, and such low miles. yeah whoever is getting that is getting an amazing car.

not always the case. i plan on my V6 Firebird being my DD for life :D i dont think i could ever let my car go...

I highly doubt that.... Especially as a Daily driver...

Comment

Originally posted by DAS BOOT
                            I highly doubt that.... Especially as a Daily driver...
                            its a V6, how does that not work well as a DD?

1999 Firebird Y87/W68

Comment

Originally posted by 99BlackW68
                              its a V6, how does that not work well as a DD?
                              you can't keep anything going forever, unless you spend alot of money... things fall apart...as a DD your increasing that

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                                Hello everyone!
                                by Andy H
                                Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                                2 weeks ago
                              • 3.4 slow to go
                                hey there strangers!
                                by 3.4 slow to go
                                been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                                2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X