Cruisin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruisin

So it's been a very long while since I've just gone for a cruise in my firebird and I finally decided today to do it and wow was I glad I did. I forgot how fun they are to drive and just cruise in it's really made me think about starting to work on my car like I had planned to do 3 years ago. I love our cars!
    - Why tiptoe through life to arrive safely at death -

Re: Cruisin

lol i know what you mean. i took my camaro with me to work yesterday. it was a great day. and i'm taking her to the dyno tomorrow(i'm off woot woot) and it's going to be 80 and sunny all day. so it's a good 90 miles each way. i can't wait
    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

thats awesome i have the day off tomorrow also. I love long trips especially.

Comment

well after finishing my online homework... I was gonna play some forza 2 and then """""" 3 red blinking lights of death """""" on my xbox 360. I'm pissed, but I got online and I knew they updated a 3 year warranty. I went to the site and filled out the info, now they are sending information and paying for the shipping and such. So I guess I have nothing to do and after reading this thread I've decided to go for a cruise :)
        Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

I used to do it all the time... just find some back roads and explore with the t-tops off enjoying it....

Though with the camaro in the garage puking its guts... I am starting to enjoy the 5.0 even though its a hardtop. I love doing a nice 3k clutch dump in 2nd gear at 35mph, and getting the car sideways.

Its been awhile sind I have done this since I do it windows down always, and its just been way to hot... needs to get back down to the 80s.

Comment

I love the feeling right when you floor it and the car jerks up and you can feel it taking off :)

Comment

yep, i definitely know how you feel. took me at least 5 months to get my car up and running again. feels great driving it again. :burn:

'95 3.8L A4 PGM. & '95 LT1 M6 PGM. :burn:

Comment

I drive the TA 50-70 miles a day!

It wouldn't be so bad if i didn't have to fill-up every 3 days...
                1999 Camaro Z/28
                1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                  Hello everyone!
                  by Andy H
                  Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                  3 weeks ago
                • 3.4 slow to go
                  hey there strangers!
                  by 3.4 slow to go
                  been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                  3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X