a funny story about a friends mustang.. - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

a funny story about a friends mustang..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a funny story about a friends mustang..

okay, so this weekend the trans am nationals car show is going on. theres roughly 500-600 birds ranging from 67 to 02 riding around. so yesterday we go to the show and it was awesome (got a bunch of pics ill load later on,going to get some more today)

heres where it gets funny. i have a buddy with a 01 mustang gt. theres no 2 ways about it that he thinks he has the most badass gt around. all he has done to it is a xpipe and cai. me and the wife stop at subway to eat. after eating, we're walking out towards the car. i hear some rumbling coming down the street. what i see: a pewter 02 ws6, red 89 gta, 72 superduty 455, cammed 01 ws6, and a cammed 99 ws6. i think sweet! then i see my buddy in his mustang giving chase. he catches up to them and tries to show off when we lose veiw of them. so we get into the car and make out way out towards the saturday night trans am cruise in. not 30 seconds up the road i see the mustang...

he has his hazards on, and he's standing next to the car in traffic. i look and i see he has the driver side rear wheel hanging on for dear life and he is officially a ford FOUND ON ROAD DEAD! i have a pic of it, but im not sure if it turned out or not.

someone in a honda stopped to help him. so i went on.

so we get to the cruise in and i get the full story. apparently he was trying to show off to one of the cammed ls1s and dumped the clutch at the light and they said all they saw was lug nuts flying off and his wheel come off.

not sure why it happened but ill find out. but it was way to damn funny to see him act like a douche in a crowd of birds and get owned by his own car. its funny because all he does is talk bad about fbodies all the time and now he'll be one of the funniest stories at the show for years to come.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Re: a funny story about a friends mustang..

haha man thats funny, i would never own a ford....preformance parts are to damn expensive...plus its just a mustang their ugly =]...i wouldnt mind an ls1 tho...wish i had money
    1999 White Pontiac
    A4, slp loudmouth, pacesetter headers, ws6 wheels, SLP cold air kit, wings west kit

:rock:

Comment

dont we all

although ur bird looks pretty sick.

what kinda rear hatch is that? firehawk?

Comment

Subway?? Aw come on man that **** is gross!

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
        i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
        R.I.P. '07 Pats
        Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Man, I wish I could have seen that one. I bet the bird owners were laughing their asses off. I know I would have been.

Comment

isnt that what happend to udlose? remember he just bought that 04 cobra and it did the same thing when he was driving it home... oh Ford, how i love to mock thee!
            2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

you should have gotten out of your car, found the lug nuts, walked over to him and said, you might need these!
              WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
                Subway?? Aw come on man that **** is gross!

a 12'' toasted roast beef with everything except olives...mmm

'95 3.8L A4 PGM. & '95 LT1 M6 PGM. :burn:

Comment

Originally posted by tcrocker162000
                  haha man thats funny, i would never own a ford....preformance parts are to damn expensive...plus its just a mustang their ugly =]...i wouldnt mind an ls1 tho...wish i had money
                  wow your wrong... More Mustangs on the road, more performance parts companies, definitely cheaper cars to mod imo....

Granted it does suck doing a cam swap... but overall more are cost effective to mod.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                    Had to get another phone
                    by ssms5411
                    Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                    1 week ago
                  • ssms5411
                    Leaking front cover
                    by ssms5411
                    So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
                    2 weeks ago
                  • transamtom1
                    Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
                    by transamtom1
                    Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
                    3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X