Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How many meds do you take a day

Originally posted by t-topV6
    thats cool... ive never heard of honey though... whats it do?... i like orange juice...
    Honey has a lot of antioxidents. It helps you fight from cancer to heart problems. The two most significant benefits i received from honey are
    1. I used to eat unhealty/untimely. So, I had chronic burning sensation/ulcers etc in my stomach. But, after taking honey, It kinda went away.

2. It greatly helped me in the winter season. I am on the 3rd winter this year that I haven't had any cold (knock on wood). I have been taking honey for last 3 years. Every morning for the last 3 years Eggos waffles + honey ;).

Here's an article: http://www.bees-online.com/HealthBenefitsOfHoney.htm You can also search google to see more

I currently take "Golden Blossom" honey. It's good but not great. I am actually in search of pure honey. If anyone know any place that can give me honey from the bee hive, I am willing to pay for it.

:)
    09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
    sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

sorry to hear that dude... that sucks majorly.
      i just take a multi-vitamin everyday (my diet is so crappy i need it to sustain myself...) and sometimes i'll take a b-vitamin at night if i've drank myself retarded to help ward off the imminant hangover...
      2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

I eat Double cheeseburgers from McDonalds everyday and I don't get colds either. I have no research to back this claim up, but it works for me.
        1995 Pontiac Firebird
        2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

dag that really sucks bad. well i'm 24 and healthy.
          WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 3.4 slow to go
            hey there strangers!
            by 3.4 slow to go
            been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
            7 hours ago
          • ssms5411
            Had to get another phone
            by ssms5411
            Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
            1 week ago
          • ssms5411
            Leaking front cover
            by ssms5411
            So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
            2 weeks ago
          • transamtom1
            Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
            by transamtom1
            Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
            3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X