X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Newbie

Originally posted by SpeedingFirebird
    Welcome! :wavey:

Kristen's car just won second place at a car show, and we washed it with only water and pink rags. Kristen where are the pics of the trophy?

i still haven't look at them. so on my digital cam. lol
    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Hey welcome to the site. Good to see another "silver" camaro in the board. Post some pictures of your car. So, you know karate?

:)
      09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
      sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Well, sorry about the "girl" thing I did not know it was a big deal...I will put some pics of my car up as soon as clean her up, she's my daily driver...I will leave myself out though :)

I actually have a black belt in Taekwondo and I hope to study Ju Jitsu next but I am not sure which type.

I do love my car in silver, when I bought her she was right next to a red camaro same year and almost same options and the silver just spoke to me. Well, and I think of red as "ticket me red."

Comment

Originally posted by SilverDevil
          Well, sorry about the "girl" thing I did not know it was a big deal...
          It's not really. The girl threads get a lot of attention, and that seems to crank some people up.

Originally posted by SilverDevil
          I actually have a black belt in Taekwondo and I hope to study Ju Jitsu next but I am not sure which type.
          That's hardcore. I helped a friend build a Taekwondo Dojo many years ago. He held some sort of position in the local group/club/association. Watching the Taekwondo Kata's were pretty damn cool.

From what I recall, a black belt in Taekwondo is a b*** to get.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

Yeah, Welcome! [Ricky Bobby]Please be 18[/Ricky Bobby]. j/k

Glad to see another Silver car on here. Silver Rocks!

Rob
            \"A one that isn\'t cold, is scarcely a one at all\" <a href=\"http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html\" target=\"_blank\">Strongbad</a>

Comment

Welcome to the board! You'll find just about everything you would ever want to know about 4th gen fbodies here, and if you can't just ask!
              sigpic
              1996 Chevrolet Camaro
              1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
              --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Welcome.

I recomend Brazilian Ju-Jitsu.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                  Hello everyone!
                  by Andy H
                  Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                  2 weeks ago
                • 3.4 slow to go
                  hey there strangers!
                  by 3.4 slow to go
                  been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                  3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X