i hate finals...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i hate finals...

i hate finals. i HATE finals. i've been studying hardcore for the past 2 days and i have my first final tomorrow at 7:30am. So, since i'll never be able to get up that early i'm gonna be up all night grrrrr... i wish finals were a person so i could kick them in the balls.
    you know what finals stands for? FINALS = F*ck, I Never Actually Learned this Sh*t. Ain't that the damn truth...
    2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Re: i hate finals...

Wow, your still taking finals? High School right? When I was in high school I was done by May 26-28 I think. Never in June. That sucks. Well... good luck.
    -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

Finals still??? I got done like 4 weeks ago......yeesh.

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Comment

Originally posted by huggercamaro99
        Wow, your still taking finals? High School right? When I was in high school I was done by May 26-28 I think. Never in June. That sucks. Well... good luck.
        don't think it's highschool..he's 20. I've got my last final tomorrow.
        sigpic
        1996 Chevrolet Camaro
        1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
        --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

don't stay up all night. you are better off getting some sleep than staying up all night studying.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

Originally posted by huggercamaro99
            no, its college... unless he got deported back to highschool for some reason!

and dom, does your school have trimesters or something? a bunch of my friends at drexel are just finishing up now. i was done the 10th... of may :D

just dont even worry about it. in the end as long as you do OK it wont mess up your grade. its not worth stressing.
            2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
            2006 S60- Sold
            2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

could be summer courses guys :P. I know the community college near me is just finishing up the first part of their summer classes. Anyways, good luck. Don't stay up all night, just go to bed really early. If you're used to getting up an hour later, then go to bed like 2 1/2 hours earlier. By the time you actually settledown and fall asleep, it'll be an hour earlier. I learned the hard way that sleep is very important for exams. Had a very high B average (87% I think) in my math class, and then got a 27% on the final exam cuz I only got 3 hours of sleep. Needless to say, I didn't pass the class, now have to pay to take it all over again cuz I stayed up too late one night :(
              ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
              A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
                don't think it's highschool..he's 20. I've got my last final tomorrow.
                Well, the reason I guessed high school and not college was because I was out of college on May 7th and my sister on April 27th, so I figured all the other colleges would be out by now. But I guess not, unless its summer classes.
                -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

Originally posted by stevethepirate
                  no, its college... unless he got deported back to highschool for some reason!

and dom, does your school have trimesters or something? a bunch of my friends at drexel are just finishing up now. i was done the 10th... of may :D
                  naw.. kettering is based entirely on co-op. We have two 6-month semesters each year, and one half of the semester we go to work, the other half we go to school. so from january-march i was at work, started april 1 at school, and i'll be going back to work like june 28th or sumthing. i wont get back to school till october.
                  school terms only last 11 weeks, but like i said, i didnt get back to classes till april 1st.

and as much as I'd like to sleep, i gotta study. theres just no two ways around it. i've had great success with all nighters in the past, and frankly, i have NO idea what the hell we did the last 2 weeks in calc. the problem is going to be tomorrow when i have to be ready for the next two finals on friday... the tests will be easier but i'll probably be pretty blown out.

btw steve, i'll get you some pics of the install this weekend hopefully. i dont have a digi-cam and i just havent had time to chase after people to get pictures.
                  2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

lol 4:20am... hehehehehe
                    i'm sooo slap happy right now

Comment

I took a summer calculus class once .....never again will i take a summer class.
                      So how did you do on the finals?
                      Check out my cardomain site!<br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/99pewterv6\" target=\"_blank\">My Car</a>

Comment

the organic chem test had stuff on it that i dont think he mentioned once in class, but since it was multiple choice i think i did alright
                        calc II was just plain out evil. it took me the full 2 hours and so since i was the last one there i asked to see the answer key after i turned it in. i did the calculus right, just a bunch of stupid algebra mistakes. the thing i hate about calc II is you can do something 5 different ways and it'll work out to a nice number but unless you've been doing it for years, you'd never know that one way is the right way. one of the problems i forgot to check to make sure the function was continuous, so i can find the area between two curves correctly, its just that that one of the curves had an infinite area.... stupid stuff like that. i hope i get saved by the curve.
                        lol i went to bed at 6 last night and JUST woke up

Comment

The only thing worse than taking finals, is grading them! I have been up for nights working on my classes!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                            Had to get another phone
                            by ssms5411
                            Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                            1 week ago
                          • ssms5411
                            Leaking front cover
                            by ssms5411
                            So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
                            2 weeks ago
                          • transamtom1
                            Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
                            by transamtom1
                            Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
                            3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X