Bad luck only gets worse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad luck only gets worse

Well my bad luck started when I got a misfire code on my 97 camaro. So started with plugs, then coils, then wires, then fuel filter, then new injectors, then fuel rail, then new ICM and still getting the code. So I watched it to see when I got the misfire well it olny happens when it the car warms up. I now know the ECM that is burnt from the inside. No big deal but I do have to take it to the dealership to get a new computer since I dont have a tech 2 or anything hold the info from the computer and cant find a new one online. I also need this done in less than a month cuz the military is shipping this camaro to my new base in AZ.

Well I pulled the 02 Z28 out of the garage and was driving it for a couple of days. What a bunch of bull $hit cuz my tranny is going out. She is slipping 1st through 2nd. So she is still under GMPP warrenty till this Ocotober (only 22k on the clock). Called them up to look at her and get a new tranny. I put the car back to stock by pulling all my nitrous off the car, and I am dropping her off Tuesday morning. But this also has to get fixed quick cuz I am driving it to the new base and towing the bike.

Now the only ride I have left up here is the Hayabusa. Not the best ride during winter break up! Why now?:cry:

Re: Bad luck only gets worse

Man that really sucks!!

I got bad gas from a new gas station and it caused misfires like that also. It got worse and after I changed everything you did the dealership had no idea. I also changed the EGR. I ended up taken it to a small shop that did my engine swap, it had 10k on it, and they hooked it up to a smoke machine and found the intake gasket had went on it. I guess some how the bad gas screwed the compression up. Hopefully you get this all fixed before you PCS. Good luck!!!
    Originally posted by kala
    I'll have buttsecks with Richard Simmons!

TEAM BLACK!!!
    parting her out

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
      Had to get another phone
      by ssms5411
      Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
      1 week ago
    • ssms5411
      Leaking front cover
      by ssms5411
      So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
      2 weeks ago
    • transamtom1
      Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
      by transamtom1
      Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
      3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X