Gears of War ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gears of War ?

Ok well now that my buddy has got me addicted to this stupidly awesome game im stuck on a part. Does any1 know how to kill that Kaal guy ont he train? i keep on gettin eaten by those stupid bat like looking things.

87 Firebird RIP
    96 Camaro RS RIP
    94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
    02 WS6 TA - Sold

Re: Gears of War ?

if its at the end, you have to wait until he walks into the light and thats when the bats fly off of him and you can shoot him, when he's in the dark and the bats on him you can't hurt him.
    JpX

Comment

stay in the light, wait till he gets close, run like hell for the back of the train car. theres a gun turrent, use it, shoot like crazy, when he gets close run like hell!!!
      took me and a buddy a while to figure it out.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
      Or this

Comment

If you are playing with a buddy one of you shoot him with the arrows and when it blows up the other guy needs to go to town on his head. It's a pain the first time.

Comment

psh, that takes too long, the gun turrent took him down in about 30 seconds. :p

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
          http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
          Or this

Comment

I tried the gun, but the stupid bats swarmed me. Doesn't matter now because our 360 scratched Gears so we can't play it anymore. Xbox 360 :tdown:

Comment

Originally posted by HokieBird
              I tried the gun, but the stupid bats swarmed me. Doesn't matter now because our 360 scratched Gears so we can't play it anymore. Xbox 360 :tdown:
              i herd that you can send in microsoft titles that are damaged and get sent a brand new copy . might want to do that.
              JpX

Comment

General Raam.

Best strategy is to use the torque bow.

But, heres the rundown on raam.

He can be soloed on insane if you were wondering (I've done it a handful of times)

The krill fly around and protect him from bullets, so, you have to *somehow* get light near them so they fly away and expose raam.

Grenade explosions and Torque bow explosions are your main options.

You can throw a nade by him, let it blow up, let the krill fly away, then shoot him in the face with whatever you want, sniper is the best choice, but if you suck with it just use the lancer.

Or, you can wait for him to run near the light and risk death when he blows you into pieces with the turret gun, I wouldnt suggest that though, Only use it as a last resort when you have no nades/ammo.

now, what I do, is pure torque bow, and its pretty damn easy.

Step 1) Hit Raam with torque bow

Step 2) Hit Raam with torque bow

Step 3) Repeat steps 1 and 2 until he dies.

edit: not going to lie, the first time I fought raam it took me a good hour and a half to figure out what the hell I was supposed to do. ;)
                Last edited by plusandrew; 04-08-2007, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by plusandrew
                  General Raam.

Best strategy is to use the torque bow.

But, heres the rundown on raam.

He can be soloed on insane if you were wondering (I've done it a handful of times)

The krill fly around and protect him from bullets, so, you have to *somehow* get light near them so they fly away and expose raam.

Grenade explosions and Torque bow explosions are your main options.

You can throw a nade by him, let it blow up, let the krill fly away, then shoot him in the face with whatever you want, sniper is the best choice, but if you suck with it just use the lancer.

Or, you can wait for him to run near the light and risk death when he blows you into pieces with the turret gun, I wouldnt suggest that though, Only use it as a last resort when you have no nades/ammo.

now, what I do, is pure torque bow, and its pretty damn easy.

Step 1) Hit Raam with torque bow

Step 2) Hit Raam with torque bow

Step 3) Repeat steps 1 and 2 until he dies.

edit: not going to lie, the first time I fought raam it took me a good hour and a half to figure out what the hell I was supposed to do. ;)
                  Thank heavens for the noob ;)

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                  i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                  R.I.P. '07 Pats
                  Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Just **** his **** up bro

Comment

I will **** all you noobs' **** up
                      Whats your gamerTags?
                      2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

Originally posted by HokieBird
                        PS3>XBOX 360>Wii
                        -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Jpx87
                          i herd that you can send in microsoft titles that are damaged and get sent a brand new copy . might want to do that.
                          I called customer support and they basically told me tough ****.

Comment

badinfluenceRS

I play Halo 2 to much and occasionally gears...not any good at gears tho
                            1999 Camaro Z/28
                            1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

my gamertag is A Cash07 send me a message is you want to get owned in gears :twak:

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                                Hello everyone!
                                by Andy H
                                Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                                2 weeks ago
                              • 3.4 slow to go
                                hey there strangers!
                                by 3.4 slow to go
                                been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                                3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X