What do you think my car is worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think my car is worth?

What do you guys think my car is worth in a private sale?

Its a 2000 Firebird 3.8/Auto T-top 141,xxx "Maple Red"
    Power: Windows, locks, driver seat, and mirrors. The car has full tint (rear window is a two piece). Everything works flawlessly! Monsoon CD player with steering wheel controls. Keyless Entry! Interior is black and flawless except a crack in the dash on the passenger side. Exterior is colored "Maple Red", it has a dent on the passenger rear 1/4 panel (told it could be fixed for $150), it also has some clear coat flaking on the front bumper, very small, unoticable unless your looking for it. Other than that the exterior looks amazing!

This is basically my car... Looks just like this one, except interior color, and pin stripe.
    $2500
    6.67%
    $3500
    10.00%
    $4500
    40.00%
    $5500
    30.00%
    $6000+
    13.33%
    sigpic
    98 Camaro 3.8 M5 Y87 | 99 Camaro LS1 Z28 T56

Re: What do you think my car is worth?

The mileage kills you! ..........but then the year "2000" and mint int./ext. brings it (price) up a lil bit ........ $5500 i think would be a good price to let it go ............. nice car though :tup:

:)
    09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
    sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Originally posted by kala
      The mileage kills you! ..........but then the year "2000" and mint int./ext. brings it (price) up a lil bit ........ $5500 i think would be a good price to let it go ............. nice car though :tup:
      Hey thanks! Wow, love this site, posted early morining and within 10 minutes have a response! :D Yeah mileage sucks, but if you didn't see the odo, you'd have no clue that it was anywhere near there. ;) I will try to get real pics on here today. When you say 5.5K, do you mean that would be a good deal in the buyers eye?
      sigpic

Comment

both ways .......if you're selling the car, anything above 5500 should be a good price to sell and if you're buying, you shouldn't pay more than $5.5K.......again, this is just my opinion ........ it also depends on the f-body needs in your area........

09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
        sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Originally posted by kala
          both ways .......if you're selling the car, anything above 5500 should be a good price to sell and if you're buying, you shouldn't pay more than $5.5K.......again, this is just my opinion ........ it also depends on the f-body needs in your area........
          Ok, cool, Yeah I would like to know what a buyer would think a good price is. Not really shure about selling it, all I really want is an M5! Really really want an M5! Or LS1!

M5> :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :banana:
          sigpic

Comment

yea I think I'm gonna be selling mien here soon to buy a 2000 T/A 6 speed with 78k miles. It's just getting the courage to sell my baby :(
            Car expresses who you are. If you have a ****ty car, you must be a ****ty person;)<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/995979\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/995979</a>

Comment

Originally posted by v6mOtOrhEAdftOp
              yea I think I'm gonna be selling mien here soon to buy a 2000 T/A 6 speed with 78k miles. It's just getting the courage to sell my baby :(
              :bowdown: Sweetness! LS1 and an M6, nothing short of kick @$$!:bowdown:

VOTE :D
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the votes people, keep them coming.

Like I said before, what I really want is an M5. If anyone is interested in trading, just let me know (1998+ Camaro or Firebird M5 - or another nice car). Posts are welcome and encouraged. Pics up soon!
                sigpic

Comment

Moved to the Lounge, cause it doesn't seem like you are selling, just posting up a poll to ask about what you think someone would buy it for.
                  1995 Pontiac Firebird
                  2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th
                    Moved to the Lounge, cause it doesn't seem like you are selling, just posting up a poll to ask about what you think someone would buy it for.
                    Then where does it go if you want to trade?
                    sigpic

Comment

take the values from nada, edmunds, and kbb and average them together. that's my vote.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                        Hello everyone!
                        by Andy H
                        Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                        2 weeks ago
                      • 3.4 slow to go
                        hey there strangers!
                        by 3.4 slow to go
                        been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                        2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X