Got my new car!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Got my new car!

Good choice, glad you went through with it. I don't think you'll be dissapointed. :)

Originally posted by Earnhardt132000
    Replace the front end with a Monaro VZ front end, looks a lot better in my opinion... Like this local guy did...

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/587801
    Naaaah, feck the Lumina kit.

This is the one im going for:

That'd look pretty sweet eh HockeyMan? Only problem is I can only find kits straight from Austrailia and shipping costs are ridiculous. Plus, you have to buy the headlights also, which kind of sucks. The U.S. ones are slightly different and will not fit.
    Last edited by JusFlyinBy; 04-08-2007, 08:36 AM.
    <a href=\"http://dpo.rpaisley.com/displayfile.do?file_id=11856&size=ORIGINAL\" target=\"_blank\">05 GTO</a><br /><a href=\"http://dpo.rpaisley.com/displayfile.do?file_id=2825&size=ORIGINAL\" target=\"_blank\">97 W68</a><br /><a href=\"http://dpo.rpai

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
      No kidding, flooring it on the freeway is mostly just the sound of the engine, doesn't put you back in your seat at all. Even with 3.42s. :(
      a 75 shot of nitrous will put you back in your seat moreso than a stock LS1.
      it won't pull as hard after a few seconds, but that initial kick is awesome.

Comment

N02 is scary on the highway. my friend has it in his 13.2 00 silverado.

and leave the american car with the american front end and get the lip kit from SLP ud be much happier

Comment

beautiful car dude! wish ya still had the ol' maro but i guess as long as ya stick around here...
          2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

Originally posted by Camaro Dom
            beautiful car dude! wish ya still had the ol' maro but i guess as long as ya stick around here...
            Nah, I'm not going anywhere. Got too many good friends on this board :D
            Would have liked to keep the Camaro, but then I'd have nowhere to keep it. Not only that, then there would be 4 cars between my wife and I, and three of those would have been MINE!:rock: That kinda deal would have taken a very large diamond and lots'o flowers! ...and I already spend alot of money to begin with. It was sad to see the Camaro go, I began to choke-up as they drove it off into the snowy horizon.
            sigpic

Comment

very nice to hear! i think the GTO makes up for missing the camaro.

and i call dibs on a ride on it as soon as i get back to philly!
              2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
              2006 S60- Sold
              2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

very nice! After I hurt the engine in the stang for the 2nd time I was seriously considering getting a GTO (the yellow one of course) I was searching around and pricing it out but I talked myself out of it since the stang will be paid off soon. I love that car and if I weren't rebuilding a new engine I would seriously buy it.

You'll have to let me take it for a ride!! I'll let you drive the stang after I'm done :P.

Now when we hit atco you have no excuse not to run =).

Comment

Originally posted by pumm3l
                  Now when we hit atco you have no excuse not to run =).
                  lmao! Yeah, I guess I'll have to stage it now. I wanna see what it runs in the 1/4 ;)
                  sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                    Hello everyone!
                    by Andy H
                    Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                    3 weeks ago
                  • 3.4 slow to go
                    hey there strangers!
                    by 3.4 slow to go
                    been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                    3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X