Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Progress report....pics tommorrow

Well guys i thought i might let you know how ****s going on the bird
    1.new rims and tires put on today they look good(old tires i put on the beater)
    2.lt1 oil pan and highflow oil pump came today got the old one out and ready for them to go in....
    3.bird is stripped down
    4.tranny is out and waiting for the new casing
    5.still waiting on the a/c unit to come...its coming with the tranny case
    6.still need upper motor mounts
    7.should be done in like 2 weeks or so...ill grab some pics tomorrow
    i have to fix the beater now to :( needs tierod ends,wheel barring,motor mount,bushings, among many other things im just gunna throw a new tierod on it and see where im at alignment wise tommorrow the other stuff might be allright to use
    <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Re: Progress report....pics tommorrow

You have rims now too?!? WTF, where are you getting this money?? You're like 12 and you've got some 4 thousand dollar operation going on here... i neeeeeed to know what you're doing!

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
    i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
    R.I.P. '07 Pats
    Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

ya me too

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
      Or this

Comment

selling the good stuff?
        Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Originally posted by josh98bird
          selling the good stuff?
          would be the only reasonable answer to this mystery...

Comment

Seems like alot of people have money to throw around on their cars lately. Not going to lie, I was bringing home $700 a week this time last year, living at home, and I STILL didn't have money to throw at a car. Where the hell do you people get it?

Wait wait wait.....I get it. I had bills. Mystery solved.
            1995 Pontiac Firebird
            2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

hahaha how did i know ud bring up that whole "where do u get money thing" again lol ...ive had the rims for like two mounths all i did was buy the tires which i got a deal on.... its all about looking for the right prices....BTW im 17 not 12 :-p
              <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

Boy I tell ya, when I was 17, I was driving the Lumina. Then I got the Camaro, which was much better. 0_0
                Yes, I know \"Artic\" should be spelled \"Arctic\". Can any of the mods change this?

Comment

hahaha im 17 and i had 5 different cars allready :-p haha my jetta,my bird,my corsica,my buick, and my concorde i only have the concorde and bird now though

Comment

ok its tomorrow where are the pics
                    Check out my cardomain site!<br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/99pewterv6\" target=\"_blank\">My Car</a>

Comment

well i ran into some issues i dont think im gunna make it down today :( maybe tommorrow :/

Comment

Booooooo hisssssssssss

Lounge Moderator

Comment

Selling drugs is a good way to make a lot of money. It helps boost the informal economy also :tup:
                          Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread.php?t=77088

its been more than 4-5 days. :p

hopefully it'll be in soon so you can actually drive it all summer.
                            1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

i don't think that this car will ever be done
                              WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                                Had to get another phone
                                by ssms5411
                                Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                                1 week ago
                              • ssms5411
                                Leaking front cover
                                by ssms5411
                                So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
                                2 weeks ago
                              • transamtom1
                                Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
                                by transamtom1
                                Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
                                3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X