bout to spend 1500 on my bird what ya think! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bout to spend 1500 on my bird what ya think!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My god... I have sold 2 seperate camaros, for less then that, even when you combine the money I got.
    -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

give it to me.
      1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

haha guess how much i sold my camaro for...800 bucks!!! and its on the road again. he put glass in it and went on his way

Comment

wooohoooo i ran into another 1100 bucks, i will use about 800 on christmasd which means more toys for my bird!!!! prolly tsp tune and tune up!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
            Hello everyone!
            by Andy H
            Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
            3 weeks ago
          • 3.4 slow to go
            hey there strangers!
            by 3.4 slow to go
            been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
            3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X