Anyone changed a battery in a 95 grand prix? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone changed a battery in a 95 grand prix?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone changed a battery in a 95 grand prix?

My mom's grand prix battery is dead, but i can't figure out how the heck to get the window washer tank off the top of it. Anyone done this before??
    <a href=\"http://www.xbox3604free.com/default.aspx?r=381546\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.xbox3604free.com/default.aspx?r=381546</a>

remove the bracket going across, then grab hold of the coolant resovoir & pull. I had to do this the first time I changed a battery on a Monte Carlo that had that set up while working @ AZ . I refused to do anymore like that.
    The bastardification of Third & Fourth gen cars.

Comment

If its a 3.4L dohc sell it ASAP!

my dad has one as a beater, jsut blew its SECOND motor(timing belt) and the car only has a whopping 70k in it.

Comment

Originally posted by MustangEater8251:

my dad has one as a beater, jsut blew its SECOND motor(timing belt) and the car only has a whopping 70k in it.
        was you driving? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
        www.turbov6camaro.com
        1997 3800 Series II Camaro
        4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
        7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
        11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Originally posted by viper04af:
          </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MustangEater8251:

was you driving? [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]Nope I have only driven that car a few times, less then 150 miles total ever [img]smile.gif[/img] And I wasn't driving either time the motor went out [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by MustangEater8251:
            </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by viper04af:
            </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MustangEater8251:

was you driving? [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]Nope I have only driven that car a few times, less then 150 miles total ever [img]smile.gif[/img] And I wasn't driving either time the motor went out [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]DID YOU 150 MILES HELP IT GO OUT
            LOL [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
            www.turbov6camaro.com
            1997 3800 Series II Camaro
            4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
            7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
            11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Originally posted by viper04af:
              DID YOU 150 MILES HELP IT GO OUT
              LOL [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [/QB][/QUOTE]

I did have some fun taking a corner hard, flooring it letting it downshift and let it jsut erupt the front wheels into smoke and plow forward, with horrid understeer a few times but never on the 2nd motor. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                Hello everyone!
                by Andy H
                Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                2 weeks ago
              • 3.4 slow to go
                hey there strangers!
                by 3.4 slow to go
                been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X