• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bored? - Check out this site.

One side of me wants to laugh my *** off,
    and then the other side wonders what the
    hell this guy is doing... A website full
    of b*tching, hilarious replies to hate-mail,
    makes fun of childrens artwork ..etc ...

http://maddox.xmission.com/

The best page in the universe.. he thinks he's a pirate.

Anyway.. i was extremely bored and read alot of the b.s. in here.. i laughed alot though so have fun.

[img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img]
    *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

You just now learned about Maddox??
    Matt
    1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
    Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

You lose at the internet.
      \'96 A4 Camaro 3800<br />Nothing but... <br />Flowmaster 40 series

Comment

yeah i have never heard of him until last night.

he's been around a long time and ive never come across him. weird.
        *Matt

Comment

www.tuckermax.com , more my style. .the kid is hillarious. Try the anal sex story.
          2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
          Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

maddox is funny. he hasnt done anything in a while though. i heard he was writing a book.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
            http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
            Or this

Comment

Honestly, I can't stand maddox.
              <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

On the Matrix: Revolutions: "The pain you suffer during this movie registers somewhere between being jack-hammered in the face and having scissors jammed into your urethra:"

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

Repost! I posted about him a few months ago. I love maddox he even made my boss laugh who has no sense of humor what so ever.

Can't wait to buy his book!
                  Red 1998 Camaro 3.8<br />K&N and Home Depot<br />2 12\" JL W3v2 Subwoofers<br />-more audio stuff to come-

Comment

that tuckermax dude is funny as ****. that story with the girl sucking him off before the blind date must have woken up a **** load of guys out there. I already knew girls do that kinda **** and will always play guys, u just gotta go with it.
                    2005 Chevrolet Corvette C6 <br />M6, Magnaflow\'s 14336<br /><a href=\"http://community.webshots.com/user/v6purplebird\" target=\"_blank\">C6 Pics</a><br /><br />Old car:<br />1996 Firebird A4<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Magnaflow Catback Exhaust<br />Magnaflow Catalytic Converter<br /><br />George Mason University<br />CEIE Major<br />Pi Kappa Alpha<br /><br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/nsolano\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird Pics </a>

Comment

Yeah since youve sent the tuckermax link ive been reading alot of his stories.. he is definatley more my style
                      Awesome stories.. and the one about buttsex is so raunchy.. sick!
                      *Matt

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 3.4 slow to go
                        hey there strangers!
                        by 3.4 slow to go
                        been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                        6 hours ago
                      • ssms5411
                        Had to get another phone
                        by ssms5411
                        Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                        1 week ago
                      • ssms5411
                        Leaking front cover
                        by ssms5411
                        So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
                        2 weeks ago
                      • transamtom1
                        Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
                        by transamtom1
                        Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
                        3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X