clear tail lights ??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clear tail lights ??????

i personally think they are gay and retarded on f bodies. i just wanna know wether youre agaist them or for them. we are not ricers and our cars deserve better than the new hip 16-17-yr old kid with a honda civic look for them. its either nothing or blackouts here. [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

I disagree. When you put blackouts over your brake lights, you might as well put up a sign that says "hit me in the a$$ please". I don't know how it is in Ohio, but people around here have enough problems driving without not being able to see my brake lights come on.
    2000 3.8L Firebird, Silver Metallic<br /><br />\"Yes, London. You know, fish, chips, cup o\' tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary f***in\' Poppins, London!!\"

Comment

I like the stock look
      New Toy Red 94 Formula LT1
      RT: .0006 60': 1.894 1/8 mile: 8.351 @ 84.89 1/4 mile: 12.974 @ 107.81
      crashed Red 96 Camaro 3.8l: 14.91 @ 92.38
      The ex wife's Black 98 Firebird 3.8l: 15.23 @ 88.12

Comment

Originally posted by '98 BlackBird:
        I like the stock look
        I speak the truth, I say what other don\'t say.<br />I am a ***.

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber:
          i personally think they are gay and retarded on f bodies. i just wanna know wether youre agaist them or for them. we are not ricers and our cars deserve better than the new hip 16-17-yr old kid with a honda civic look for them. its either nothing or blackouts here. [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
          would you tell another FBody owner with euro lights in the back of his/her Camaro that their car looks retarded?

Comment

i would tell them it looks retarded and i have. multiple times. i dont know how things are in ohio but here down south, you can still see the brake lights with the black outs on.
            2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

I see brake lights just find with blackouts...

btw am I the only one that preferse 93-96 all red lights over the 97-02 lights?

I hate amber.

As for clear taillights I think they look great on this car.
              http://www.japanvehicles.com/newcars...ltezza/rs3.JPG

[ September 16, 2004, 08:29 PM: Message edited by: MustangEater8251 ]

Comment

my friend just put them on his 95 camaro... it honestly doesn't look that bad at all. there are some camaros around here with them and it looks horrible, except it just seems to add a nice touch to his. maybe because he doesn't have the body kit, big *** rims, and aluminum spoiler to go with them like the other camaros do. [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img]
                1996 Pontiac <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a> <br />Black, 3.8L A4

Comment

I still don't see why anytime someone makes an appearance modification to their car they are labeled a ricer. Being a ricer is mostly mentality.

If you add clear tail lights lenses to your Honda and then want to race everyone because you think it adds 50 hp to your car, you are a ricer.

If you add clear tail light lenses to your Honda because you like a nice looking car and think clear tail light lenses look nice, then you are a car enthusiast.

Change "Honda" to any car make to suit your needs.
                  SLP CAI, K&N, Whisper Lid, 180* thermo, manual fan switch, 3.42 gears, Auburn Pro LSD, Wester\'s PCM Tuning, TSP Rumbler, High Flow Cat. Best Time: 9.909@71.58 (1/8 mile)

Comment

I LOVE the all red tails on the 93-96 cars
                    Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

A lot of people on here have euro or clear front turn signals, so i guess all those people are ricers too huh? OR what about all the people on here with painted interior are they ricers too? :rolleyes:

Comment

the altezza tail lights are total rice. they do NOT look good on any car, other than the IS300/Altezza. i never understood why they were called "Euro" lights, i've never seen a European car come from the factory with those taillights. besides, they were Toyota's (a japanese company) design in the first place. so "Euro" taillights is incorrect. there's nothing European about them.

leave them on the IS300/Altezza. if you want taillights for your camaro, use the one of the following:

1. 93-96 lights
                        2. 97-02 lights
                        3. blackouts

I personally would prefer 93-96 lights with blackouts. i don't like amber turn signals.
                        \'98 Camaro - SOLD<br />Best E/T: 15.489 @ 86.48 MPH<br />60\': 2.131<br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/skorpion317\" target=\"_blank\">members.cardomain.com/skorpion317 </a><br />1998 Saturn SL2<br />Official <a href=\"http://www.njdisturbance.com\" target=\"_blank\">NJ Disturbance</a> bracket racer

Comment

The RKSport Taillight blackouts I have are quite easy to see through and I think they make the car look slick.

Just look at my pics in the sig. You can see the red of the taillights through the blackouts and the car isn't even on in those pictures.
                          Black 1997 Camaro RS<br />Mods: Headlight, Fog Lamp, Blinker, and Tail Light Blackouts<br />35% Tint Window Armor (www.windowarmorusa.com)<br />Upcoming: Replace failing driver\'s window motor and Black Power Antenna<br /> <a href=\"http://members.ca

Comment

Originally posted by CAMAROWIDBASS:
                            A lot of people on here have euro or clear front turn signals, so i guess all those people are ricers too huh? OR what about all the people on here with painted interior are they ricers too? :rolleyes:
                            front turn signals are a totally different thing i dont look at turn signals on a car to determine wether the car looks stupid :rolleyes: . clear taillights belong to foreign cars and it should stay that way. :D and who doesnt paint interior these days? anybody with any car does that from ricers to muscle car owners. [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img]

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                            http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                            Or this

Comment

Clears look good on white or silver cars... as do blackouts on dark colored cars (unless you have a theme where the other color on the car is black).

I think clear tails would look good on my car because its silver but I dont have an extra set to experiment on. However I like the stock ones just fine. Saw a pic on the net of a black TA with clear tails. It didnt look good only because the color of the car was black and in turn, it was too *loud*. Thats just my opinion.
                              <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/maleet\" target=\"_blank\">1998 Silver Firebird</a> <br />Basic mods... nothing real special but it sure looks good!<br /><a href=\"http://www.maleetpobanz.com\" target=\"_blank\">maleetpobanz.com</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 3.4 slow to go
                                hey there strangers!
                                by 3.4 slow to go
                                been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                                5 hours ago
                              • ssms5411
                                Had to get another phone
                                by ssms5411
                                Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                                1 week ago
                              • ssms5411
                                Leaking front cover
                                by ssms5411
                                So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
                                2 weeks ago
                              • transamtom1
                                Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
                                by transamtom1
                                Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
                                3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X