Anyone else getting spamed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else getting spamed?

this is an email I just got but its about the 3rd time it has happend.
    The virus software on ev1.net has reported that you were sent a virus from 14.480@92.94, with the subject "Re: Incoming Message".
    The E-mail containing the virus has been removed to prevent further damage.
    The from is my fastest time I have ran on the time slip page. Maybe a bot got it or someone hates me :(

u may want to check to see if you have the netsky virus...
    CaLi<br />-=|Sinister Six|=-<br /><a href=\"http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=756425\" target=\"_blank\">1999 Chevy Camaro Pewter</a><br />Have you ever wanted to know what happens<br />to a 3.8l v6 when you are doing 90mph in <br />2nd gear at 6000 rpm? pics to come soon...

Comment

Take me out of your address book while youre at it.

Comment

Anyone else getting spamed?
        noooo.... nnneeeevvvveeeerrrrr.... [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img]

I have to weed through hundreds of emails a day!! a day!!! because everyone and there brother here on pc's have one of my emails in an address book and then get infected. Silly spam....

I remember when Spam was just smelly food in a can... now its smelly emails in my mailboxes. [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img]
        FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
        Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
        Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

http://securityresponse.symantec.com...val.tool.html\

just htought i'd look it up
          CaLi<br />-=|Sinister Six|=-<br /><a href=\"http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=756425\" target=\"_blank\">1999 Chevy Camaro Pewter</a><br />Have you ever wanted to know what happens<br />to a 3.8l v6 when you are doing 90mph in <br />2nd gear at 6000 rpm? pics to come soon...

Comment

I always get the spams from nasty little hooches, that come from viruses... either from sweetgurl@(mydomainnamehere) or quezl@aol.com.

I check for viruses daily so i don't have a clue where they're coming from...
            ... blonde moments happen to the best of us...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 3.4 slow to go
              hey there strangers!
              by 3.4 slow to go
              been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
              3 hours ago
            • ssms5411
              Had to get another phone
              by ssms5411
              Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
              1 week ago
            • ssms5411
              Leaking front cover
              by ssms5411
              So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
              2 weeks ago
            • transamtom1
              Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
              by transamtom1
              Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
              3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X