camaro joins family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• camaro joins family

today my dad and i went out to some local dealerships to see what they had just to check things out, well we ended up finding a very nice camaro as follows
    01 auto camaro
    perfect white paint
    brand new tires
    monsoon system CD/cassett [img]graemlins/dj.gif[/img]
    leather (perfect)
    31,000mi
    exaust (not sure what kind)
    t-tops
    all power
    and only $10,000
    kicker...its my mom's. aint that a ***** [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img]
    Fighting Texas Aggie class of 2008<br />black 3.4 T-top bird<br />- K&N CAI - magnaflo catback - slect coils - catco cat - tb coolant bypass

Is it a V6 or a V8? I'm assuming a Six, but either way, that's plenty power.

I envy you for the leather, however.

Your mom's gonna be cruising in that thing ;)
    Summer:<br />1999 Black Pontiac Firebird Coupe<br />5-speed, T-Tops, Chrome Rims, TA Hatch, Reflective Decals.<br /><br />Winter:<br />2000 Silver Grand Am GT<br />Reflective Black Badge Overlays, chrome

Comment

is it me or does 10k seem to steep?

Comment

congrats man, enjoy it (well if your mom lets her go everynow and then)
        Lenore<br />Red 1996 Camaro 3.8L M5<br />Flowmaster 80 Series, Pro-5.0 Shifter

Comment

also...i was looking at the codes last night and it also has the 3.42's.
          10k is pretty good considering the milage and what kind of condition the car is in.
          and as of right now i think i have driven it mor than she has
          Fighting Texas Aggie class of 2008<br />black 3.4 T-top bird<br />- K&N CAI - magnaflo catback - slect coils - catco cat - tb coolant bypass

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
            Hello everyone!
            by Andy H
            Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
            2 weeks ago
          • 3.4 slow to go
            hey there strangers!
            by 3.4 slow to go
            been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
            3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X