No announcement yet.

20 people to help me???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sent it to 1 bad ls1 racing to have my lsd and gears installed for 180 dollars. but when they were installing it, they discovered that I had the wrong series gear for the diffy. So, I had to buy new gears for 200 dollars plus, because they had to pull the old pinion out, they increased the install price to 300. all i had was the money to pay for the install. so they put my car together but wont give it back until i give them the money for the gears. which I won't have until the ninth.
    Its one thing if your car is in jail (which i took to be an impound lot or somthing) but you just didnt think ahead enough when you gave them your car. I think more people would be willing to send money to get your car back, as opposed to paying for the mods you had done w/o the money
    RedlineVSix

Comment

Originally posted by 95fbirdkid:
      Its one thing if your car is in jail (which i took to be an impound lot or somthing) but you just didnt think ahead enough when you gave them your car. I think more people would be willing to send money to get your car back, as opposed to paying for the mods you had done w/o the money [/QUOTE]

I understand what you are saying. But, if you go all the way back to my first post in this thread, you will see where it says that i don't expect anyone to reply to this. It started off as a joke because i just want my car back.

however there seems to be other people on this board willing to help someone out no matter what the problem. for that I am gratefull. so, when i do get my car back, those people that helped, are going to get it back plus five, just for a thank you.
      96 3.8 red camaro. <br />headers,cam,valve springs,retainers,auburn lsd,3.73 gears,SLP cold air,accel coils,24lb injectors,8mm plug wires,air temp module,LT1 diveshaft,removed a/c,edelbrock torque arm,spohn LCA\'s and PHR

Comment

Seems a half viable reason...

If I had any money I might spare a buck or two, but not $10 ;)

cuz I am currently saving up so I can get my lsd, newclutch and clutch installed, so I don't have my car locked up.

I was just making sure you didn't get drunk run over a group of kids getting off the short bus, and had your car impounded. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

No, I dont drink and drive. if I even have one i pass my keys. Thanks though eric I appreciate the thought. when i visit my family in orlando I might have to meet up with you. you seem cool. we could go to skyventure or sumthin.

[ June 02, 2004, 05:01 PM: Message edited by: Timmy ]
          96 3.8 red camaro. <br />headers,cam,valve springs,retainers,auburn lsd,3.73 gears,SLP cold air,accel coils,24lb injectors,8mm plug wires,air temp module,LT1 diveshaft,removed a/c,edelbrock torque arm,spohn LCA\'s and PHR

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
            Hello everyone!
            by Andy H
            Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
            3 weeks ago
          • 3.4 slow to go
            hey there strangers!
            by 3.4 slow to go
            been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
            3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X