Movie Review- Day after tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by user1101:
    the climatologist phd student that i watched it with wanted to get up and leave because the science was so bad. It was a pretty awful movie, the special effects notwithstanding.
    exactly, this is nothing more than liberal agenda
    Lenore<br />Red 1996 Camaro 3.8L M5<br />Flowmaster 80 Series, Pro-5.0 Shifter

Comment

Originally posted by RallyRed 98:
      [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] at those who say global warming is not happening...

it's happening. i get the feeling that you guys are at issue with its causes, not its reality. the world has experienced a few ice ages at least; we are still coming out of the old one. anishnabe traditions describe at least 2 different ice ages.

that doesn't mean we shouldn't be mindful of global warming's effects on our planet (looking in the direction of amsterdam and new orleans)
      There is as much supporting global warming as against it. whats your point? Even if we had followed global phenomenoms since the beginning of mankind this is still a VERY small fraction of the history of Earth. How do you know this is not just a small trend in a bigger scope of things? Temperature can be increasing "locally" and still be decreasing in the long run. :rolleyes:

It is just a shame that most of the population eat all this garbage up without looking deeper into the issue. But thats liberal media for you and Hollywood is filled with it.

P.S. Americans migrating to Mexico?? [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] ROFL if anyone does not see the political agenda, you are too naive.

[ June 02, 2004, 11:07 PM: Message edited by: Merlin ]
      Lenore<br />Red 1996 Camaro 3.8L M5<br />Flowmaster 80 Series, Pro-5.0 Shifter

Comment

i know. i'm saying that it's undoubtedly increasing now and that we're better safe than sorry. there's no evidence that says my pistol needs to safe all the time, but that's how i carry it because it's a good idea [img]smile.gif[/img]

all movies have agendas, so to speak, otherwise there wouldn't be a story to tell.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
          Hello everyone!
          by Andy H
          Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
          3 weeks ago
        • 3.4 slow to go
          hey there strangers!
          by 3.4 slow to go
          been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
          3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X