recent problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaLiJeRk:
    bats couldnt hurt a fly... he might try to cum on it from across the room though, so watch out.
    It was only one time you ask me for a long distance facial and now you tell everybody...
    sigh... nothing is private anymore
    <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six©</b></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/95batmobile\" target=\"_blank\">My \'95 Bird</a><br />I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Ray:
      </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />
      Thanks for the reminder and please give me a hint, who is it that I am not getting along with?

:cool: [/QB]</font>[/QUOTE]i wasnt saying anything about you at all mr. ray

to ZELL: you are right there should be a board for net bashing, around here, but there isnt and the admin and mods wanted this to be a personable, clean, non-vulgar site. this post was not about anyone being wimpy or unable to argue, it was about rules set for standards of conduct, that were being bent.

[ August 16, 2004, 12:29 AM: Message edited by: stence ]
      restore,rebuild,refit,remodify

Comment

I think net bashing is fun, it is a good place to build your wit and test your arguing skills which could help you defend yourself in court, and you don't have to worry about physical confrontation. I think there should be a board for it, and if you can't deal with the heat, get out.
        <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/camazoic\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/camazoic</a><br /><br />Interest:Sports,Cars,Sport Cars,Sports with Cars in them, and using my Car to Sport(obselete meaning) in.

Comment

Well S10Forum.com has a forum called FLAME THEM ALL. Thats for all the people over there that have the NEED to be *******s. Its actually quite amusing watching all these internet hardasses flame eachother. We might be able to make it work with all the "KNOWITALLS" and general dumbasses we accumulate from time to time.
          2001 Black S10 Xtreme 4.3L A4<br />*RedLineVSix*<br />\"Throwin sparks, draggin frame\"

Comment

yuse guys crack me up.

[img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]
            The bastardification of Third & Fourth gen cars.

Comment

BUT V8S ARE FASTER THAN V6S! WHICH EXHAUST SOUNDS THE MOST LIKE A V8?

IF ANY MODERATOR LOCKS THIS THREAD I'LL START A NEW ONE AGAIN AND AGAIN!

P3WND, JOO!

Yeah...

Comment

Originally posted by Stefan:

P3WND, JOO!

Yeah...
                did you get sex? [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img] cause you seem in a good mood [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img]
                2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

I don't care how new he is...I agree with him. [img]smile.gif[/img]
                  Summer:<br />1999 Black Pontiac Firebird Coupe<br />5-speed, T-Tops, Chrome Rims, TA Hatch, Reflective Decals.<br /><br />Winter:<br />2000 Silver Grand Am GT<br />Reflective Black Badge Overlays, chrome

Comment

Originally posted by Stefan:

P3WND, JOO!

Yeah...
                    But my 3.4 is faster than you're 3.8 [img]smile.gif[/img] Even w/ the S/C
                    OWN3D!!!!1111TWO!!!!
                    [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                    ---Niño---<br /><i>95\' silver 5 spd</i>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                      Hello everyone!
                      by Andy H
                      Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                      3 weeks ago
                    • 3.4 slow to go
                      hey there strangers!
                      by 3.4 slow to go
                      been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                      3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X