Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: gas price thread

Originally posted by 00FlowCamaro View Post
    $2.69 in WI yet for 87...what the hell is with $1.95?
    haha it dropped again its now at 1.93 and u get 3 cents off with stripes card... so 1.90!!!

Comment

i had to bump this, way to damn sad to see i was pissing and moaning about 2 bucks a gallon not to. its so sad that its funny

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
      Or this

Comment

I busted out laughing when I read the original post... coworkers are staring at me...
        -<i>Travis</i><br /><b>99 Trans Am, Pewter, A4</b> Forged, stalled, and cammed<br /><b>85 Buick Regal WH1 T-Type</b> It\'d be cool if it ran...<br /><b>94 Camaro 3.4, Teal, M5</b> The daily beater

Comment

Holy old thread , LOL for the title , I wish we were back to those prices again.
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Sad thing is I'm not really complaining about the prices now, but that's probably because its dropping. I paid 3.39 for regular a few days ago.

Comment

I just paid $4.25 for the cheap stuff 2 days ago, and I just got shipped to a different crew at work where I have to drive my camaro 108 miles 1 way.
              1997 Chevrolet Camaro
              L26, Pacesetter headers, SLP cai, Centerforce DF clutch, Pro 5.0 shifter, UMI short stick, 1le driveline, J&M 35mm front swaybar, UMI lca's/phb/sfc's, KYB AGX shocks, Hotchkis stb.

Comment

I saw the posts, and was like WHAAAAA!?!?!?! Then I saw the date and understood. Its $3.57 off post and $3.43 on post, needless to say I purchase my petrol on post. Boy I would enjoy paying 2.50 a gallon again...
                Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

I just filled up again. $63.00 at $4.23/gallon.
                  1997 Chevrolet Camaro
                  L26, Pacesetter headers, SLP cai, Centerforce DF clutch, Pro 5.0 shifter, UMI short stick, 1le driveline, J&M 35mm front swaybar, UMI lca's/phb/sfc's, KYB AGX shocks, Hotchkis stb.

Comment

$4.39 for regular and $4.57 for supreme. I don't think it will ever go below $4 bucks anymore in my area. SUCKS!!!!

Comment

4.39:omg: Where are you at? It's a dollar a gallon cheaper here.

Comment

3.87 a gallon for premium out here.
                        Daily: '02 Black Yukon Denali
                        Toy: '06 Torrid Red GTO
                        Gone: Powerdyned '02 Pewter Camaro
                        Gone: '07 Charcoal Yamaha R6
                        Gone: Ex-wife, lol

Comment

Originally posted by 96blackmaro View Post
                          4.39:omg: Where are you at? It's a dollar a gallon cheaper here.
                          Damn California.

Comment

Originally posted by 2.8 Bird View Post
                            Damn Caliterrible.
                            fixed. seriously, other than the weather i dont know why anyone would want to live in that *** backwards state. everything else about it pretty much sucks

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                            http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                            Or this

Comment

Gas is down to $3.09 here for 87

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                                Hello everyone!
                                by Andy H
                                Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                                3 weeks ago
                              • 3.4 slow to go
                                hey there strangers!
                                by 3.4 slow to go
                                been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                                3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X