Highest Level of Education Completed: - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Highest Level of Education Completed:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highest Level of Education Completed:

Just out of curiosity, what's the highest level of education that you have completed?

It seems as if people with fbodies are generally uneducated, but I could be completely wrong on that.
    Jr. High School
    2.41%
    Part of High School
    14.46%
    High School
    1.20%
    Part of a Trade School
    4.82%
    Trade School
    7.23%
    Part of a Junior College (2 year)
    7.23%
    Junior College (2 year)
    39.76%
    Part of University (Undergrad) (4 year)
    10.84%
    University (Undergrad)(4 year)
    8.43%
    Part of Graduate School
    3.61%
    Graduate School
    0.00%
    2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
    Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

umm well only reson i can't take collage classes is because of the AF rules, once i get fully trannined i can start taking class

but techniacally i have 45 credit hours becuase of basic and tech school, shoul get few more when i'm fully tranied so i really did know how to answer
    www.turbov6camaro.com
    1997 3800 Series II Camaro
    4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
    7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
    11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

I'd say trade school.. but doesn't really matter.
      Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

do you mean it seems that the general stereotype about F-Body owners is that they aren't educated or that you have found this to be generally true? And I assume you mean uneducated as opposed to unintelligent...

I agree that it is a stereotype (uh, joe dirt anyone?), but based on the members I've met on the board, it doesn't exactly seem to be true.
        ... blonde moments happen to the best of us...

Comment

Originally posted by Skapimp:
          I'd say trade school.. but doesn't really matter.
          i also when to a 2 year trade schoold during HS and got a electronics cert.
          www.turbov6camaro.com

Comment

I am 6 credits form being a senior standng in college.

so almost completed junior year.

Comment

I mean, generally speaking, I think most people that drive fbodies are uneducated... having nothing to do with their intelligence.

I'm not trying to start an argument or flame anyone that didn't go to school... most of you are still more intelligent for me, I'm just working on being more educated :-p.

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

okay... i was just curious - I'm sure you're going to get a wide range of responses to this post. But I think you're underestimating a fair amount of people, and I'm not sure how many people are old enough to have done more than graduate from high school... you may want to add military service to that if you haven't already (I can't remember if it's there or not since I wasn't actually looking for it)
                ... blonde moments happen to the best of us...

Comment

Im not voting till thurs when i grad from HS lol.
                  \"Well, we don\'t care how bad-*** some dude\'s N/A Honda S2000 motor is; if you go up against 900+ pushrod ponies and 750 pounds of earth-shaking torque with a wrong-wheel-drive econobox, you\'re gonna get a fast and furious old-school ***-whipping.\"

Comment

Originally posted by kamarozrule:
                    Im not voting till thurs when i grad from HS lol.
                    [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                    www.turbov6camaro.com

Comment

I wonder compared to other sites like LS1.com or corvetteforums.com what the differences are.

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

skapimp what are you saying? That im a alcoholic redneck trailer trash guy with a mullet who has 4 kids and beats his wife?

No thats my dad.

Comment

I have a 40 credits from community college under my belt. But in late August I'm going to start Trade school. Community college was like a big joke to me.

Comment

What did you goto college for?

Comment

Finished high school last year but f***ed an entire year at college away. Didn't even pass half my classes. [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img] I get to learn from my mistakes and must do it again.
                              95 Firebird<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/673250\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/673250</a> <br /> <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/y217/andrewbrandon19/\" target=\"_blank\">http://photobucket.com/albums/y217/andrewbrandon19/</a> <br /><br />me on a good day------&gt; <a href=\"http://communicatio.webblogg.se/images/wet_cat_113159625.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">linky</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                                Hello everyone!
                                by Andy H
                                Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                                2 weeks ago
                              • 3.4 slow to go
                                hey there strangers!
                                by 3.4 slow to go
                                been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                                3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X