Who thinks BLLDOGG can reach the 50 post mark before noon today? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who thinks BLLDOGG can reach the 50 post mark before noon today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who thinks BLLDOGG can reach the 50 post mark before noon today?

http://www.camarov6.com/cgi-bin/ulti...sts;u=00004747

He has 25 as of right now, 8:04 AM on pacific time.

25 more posts in 4 hours? I don't think there would be a problem...
    <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six©</b></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/95batmobile\" target=\"_blank\">My \'95 Bird</a><br />I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.

I think we'll be lucky if he stops at 50.
    Matt
    1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
    Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

Originally posted by 98Camaro3.8:
      I think we'll be lucky if he stops at 50.
      [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] i agree
      - JT3<br />1998 Red V6 Camaro Y87 Y3F - J.E.T. Chip Stage II - Clear Parking Lights - Removed Grill - K&N - Whisper Lid - !FRA MOD - MAF Screen Removed - Pro 5.0 - Pacesetter Headers - Magnaflow Catback - 32mm Front Swaybar - And A System(bump bump)

Comment

what does it matter!?????????????
        92 25th rally sport garage baby, 97 30th rally sport, 01 camaro garage baby. obsessive compulsive camaro fan. id rather push a camaro then drive a rice burner.

Comment

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
          The bastardification of Third & Fourth gen cars.

Comment

Originally posted by john rocco:
            It's one thing to post to help people. Others just post to get their post count up.
            http://www.camarov6.com/cgi-bin/ulti...sts;u=00005785
            Matt
            1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
            Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

Originally posted by 98Camaro3.8:
              </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by john rocco:
              It's one thing to post to help people. Others just post to get their post count up.
              http://www.camarov6.com/cgi-bin/ulti...sts;u=00005785
              </font>[/QUOTE]yeah that awake thread was a disgrace to the board, ****ing 30 post in one thread in like 20mins is ****in stupid. dont fret cause i dont think the admin or mods even check anything anymore
              Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

I'll place some side bets if need be.
                I've got about....tree fitteh.
                2002 NBM Firehawk #312 | <a href=\"http://hawk.visionsconnect.com\" target=\"_blank\">hawk.visionsconnect.com</a>

Comment

i understand being ,mad about p[lian posting to get the #s up, but the awake post was MINE and neither blldogg nor myself have access to the chat rooms and i was on a military watch doing nothing for 8 hours , so we chatted.
                  i will delete the topic if it is such a problem. not trying to make trouble here, just stating the facts [img]smile.gif[/img]
                  92 25th rally sport garage baby, 97 30th rally sport, 01 camaro garage baby. obsessive compulsive camaro fan. id rather push a camaro then drive a rice burner.

Comment

95% of BLLDOGG's posts are less than 5 words anyway. He makes a chat out of a message board.
                    1995 Pontiac Firebird
                    2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

i couldnt do it before noon cause i dont wake up till noon. hahaha losers. but i could do it staying up late easy. i may not have a life but what do you judge your life off of when all you guys do is complain about my posts :rolleyes: . i personally dont post for a post count, you guys are the ones freaking out over a ****ing count. how stupid. [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img] if you guys have a problem with the quality of my posts, maybe you guys should think back to the **** you guys post too. the conversation me and john rocco had is deleted so no one can be affected by the worthless posts :rolleyes: see what i mean. even though its gone, you guys are still freaking out about the post count. you guys are just freaking hippocrates cause all of you guys make worthless posts too. all of you. anyone have a problem with me, email stefan and tell him to not allow me to post unless its more than 5 words :rolleyes: ....losers [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img]
                      2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

this shyt happens every year, and then goes away. just let it drop.
                        The bastardification of Third & Fourth gen cars.

Comment

why do i think that this is just a ploy to get someone else's post count up?

edit

Bulldog, chill dude, its not like he stabbed you
                          Fighting Texas Aggie class of 2008<br />black 3.4 T-top bird<br />- K&N CAI - magnaflo catback - slect coils - catco cat - tb coolant bypass

Comment

so let me get this straight...
                            you made an entirely new thread just to ***** about someone else 25 posts? does that make sense to you when you hear your actions repeated back to you?
                            my god, if james isnt the post whore there's always someone else the people will complain about. Until he's acting like hawgs I have no problem with him.

P.S. the only reason I responded was to get my post count +1. say something!

Comment

What's it matter guys....
                              2005 Ford Focus ZX3 SE D20 M5 - Modified ;) <a href=\"http://www.knightenmotorsports.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.knightenmotorsports.com</a> <br />[ U R L = h t t p : / / w w w . g e o c i t i e s . c o m / h e a r t l a n d _ h e a t _ v 6 ] Heartland Heat V6 [ / U R L ]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                                Hello everyone!
                                by Andy H
                                Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                                2 weeks ago
                              • 3.4 slow to go
                                hey there strangers!
                                by 3.4 slow to go
                                been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                                3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X