well finally made it new home new job...... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

well finally made it new home new job......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well finally made it new home new job......

well I finally made it to dallas. I got here on wed morning. The move went pretty smoothly except for the fact that some months ago I turned an old AS 400 mainframe case into a big tool cabinet. Well that sucker is heavy and I beat the hell out of it and damn near killed myself trying to get it into my apartment.

Started the new job on friday at which time I received this cool new laptop from which I am posting now. I have to walk down the street to use the country club's wireless but it's not too bad. All the signals passing through my apartment are secured. I wont be there much next week with training so by the time I am spending time in the new place I'll at least have internet. Won't have cable till Oct 2nd!! yes that sucks.

So far no big problems except being really nervous about my motorcycle getting stolen. A guy had his stolen in my parking lot not too long ago. I have it locked down 3 different ways but still dunno how much good it's gonna do.

if any dallas members know of anything cool going on car wise or otherwise give me a shout. Don't know many people here and looking to meet some cool folks.
    -Brad
    98 Firebird - gone from mod mode to keep it running and useable mode.
    2000 V-Star Custom 1100
    If all else fails use a bigger hammer!
    :rock:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X