This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• imported_admin
    started a topic LOUNGE RULES - ALL MEMBERS READ!

LOUNGE RULES - ALL MEMBERS READ!

Here at FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com, we believe very strongly that a sense of community is paramount to the very notion of having an online club. As such, we have provided this forum, the Lounge, to foster that sense of community. We ask that you please read and adhere to our Lounge guidelines.

In contrast to many other online clubs, the FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Lounge is not a catch-all "off-topic" forum. It is intended for intelligent, educated posts about life outside the V6 F-Body world.

It is a place for discussion among community members about life in general, school, work, other hobbies, current events, etc.

Subjects dealing with "hot button" issues, politics, taxes, religion will be allowed as long as they are "civil" - as determined by the Admins.

Relationships however are serious discussions, discussions that need to be had with a family counselor. NO ONE on this board is appropriate to give advice on such a serious issue which has such significant effects on your life. Therefore ALL posts will be locked or deleted.

Our Lounge is NOT a place for mindless drivel.

It is NOT a place for drunk members to start trouble.

It is NOT a place for ADHD children to play.

Please remember that "off-topic" is not the same as mindless garbage.

Thank you, and happy posting!
    Last edited by FirebirdGT; 12-02-2011, 09:45 AM.

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
    Hello everyone!
    by Andy H
    Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
    3 weeks ago
  • 3.4 slow to go
    hey there strangers!
    by 3.4 slow to go
    been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
    3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X