japan just got rocked!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• japan just got rocked!!!!!!

A magnitude 7.2 earthquake OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN has occurred at:
    38.17N 144.85E Depth 24km Mon Nov 14 21:38:53 2005 UTC
    www.turbov6camaro.com
    1997 3800 Series II Camaro
    4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
    7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
    11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/recenteqs...kes/usfkbr.htm

Coming up on 3 hours since the quake. They said a tsunami warning was issued. Dunno how fast the wave travels underwater. 330 miles from Tokyo...would think it would be there pretty soon, if there is one.
    Matt
    1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
    Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

Originally posted by 98Camaro3.8:
      http://earthquake.usgs.gov/recenteqs...kes/usfkbr.htm

Coming up on 3 hours since the quake. They said a tsunami warning was issued. Dunno how fast the wave travels underwater. 330 miles from Tokyo...would think it would be there pretty soon, if there is one.
      it should be there buy now..... they travel at 400-600 MPH in deap water
      www.turbov6camaro.com

Comment

whoa... are they doing ok? or is it rough?
        -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

Ever notice on a full moon, a horrfic earthquake strikes with great magnitude?

On December 26, a full moon phase appeared over the Asian Pacific skies and was also responsible for the strongest earthquake ever recorded at 9.0 magnitude. This was the Indonesian tsunami that wiped out nearly 300,000 people.

Something to think about if you island hop in South Asian territorial waters there for fun.
          Black \'96 RS Camaro, 3.8 V6 Series II, M5, Stock 200 HP, 204K miles! Stock \'91 Firebird 3.1 V6 automatic w/ overdrive. 266,400 miles on it. \'83 Pontiac Trans Am,305 LG4, Cowl Induction,Borg Warner 5 Speed,T-Tops,Gale Banks Exhaust System:$800 obo

Comment

Originally posted by 96RS Alex:
            Ever notice on a full moon, a horrfic earthquake strikes with great magnitude?

On December 26, a full moon phase appeared over the Asian Pacific skies and was also responsible for the strongest earthquake ever recorded at 9.0 magnitude. This was the Indonesian tsunami that wiped out nearly 300,000 people.

Something to think about if you island hop in South Asian territorial waters there for fun.
            alaska had a 9.2
            www.turbov6camaro.com

Comment

Originally posted by viper04af:
              alaska had a 9.2
              Yeah, I saw a show on that. Was a hell of a quake.

Plus there was a 9.5 in Chile, which had a New Moon.
              Matt
              1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
              Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

Originally posted by 98Camaro3.8:
                </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by viper04af:
                alaska had a 9.2
                Yeah, I saw a show on that. Was a hell of a quake.

Plus there was a 9.5 in Chile, which had a New Moon.
                </font>[/QUOTE]that alask one move the ground 30 feet in some areas !! the roads din't line up anymore or they ahve 10-15 foot cliff in front of them lol
                www.turbov6camaro.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                  Hello everyone!
                  by Andy H
                  Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                  2 weeks ago
                • 3.4 slow to go
                  hey there strangers!
                  by 3.4 slow to go
                  been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                  3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X