• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2001 supercharged 3.8 Camaro

Click image for larger version

Name:	279AB999-D57B-4034-9AF2-D21A55C1D5F4.png
Size:	2.51 MB
ID:	1578844 Guy in the FBody car club is selling his 2001 3.8 Super Charged Camaro for $3200, L32 out of a 2005 , with 5th gen super charger, it’s a manual or Id jump on it. Looks decent.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

It looks good. I'm sure his mods alone are alot more than his asking price. So sorry about his knee problems.

Comment

Yeah, it’s a good deal, I’d have to put a auto in it , maybe cam and supporting mods for a 2.8” pulley, suspension so maybe $5000 on top of what he’s asking. If I had room at my house I would consider it and just modify over time. I’ll see if he lowers the price down, 3k would be sweet. You could modify enough to get 400 hp no problem. That M5 will explode at 300 hp.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

You'll end up with a huge money pit there. There's a guy on YouTube who is doing 300rwhp with that kind of set up on a 5th gen blower. I think he mentioned 6psi. I don't think that's correct though. You need 12psi to get 300rwhp on a blower.

Comment

Originally posted by 2.8 Bird View Post
          You'll end up with a huge money pit there. There's a guy on YouTube who is doing 300rwhp with that kind of set up on a 5th gen blower. I think he mentioned 6psi. I don't think that's correct though. You need 12psi to get 300rwhp on a blower.

Yeah, depending on cam choices and timing, running methanol you could get 300wrhp, also depending where you live. On 8 psi with my Powerdyne with VS cam I put down 288 wrhp and 330 TQ, it would spike to 10 psi the slip to 8 psi. On ZZP site theirs a couple with around 400 WRHP but I forget their mods. I think it’s easier to just go turbo if you’re looking for more than 300 wrhp.
          Last edited by ssms5411; 03-10-2023, 08:43 AM.

Comment

288rwhp on 8psi is pretty good. I'll be happy with that number.

Comment

Originally posted by 2.8 Bird View Post
              288rwhp on 8psi is pretty good. I'll be happy with that number.
              Yes it was enough to explode 3rd gear in my M5.lol

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                Had to get another phone
                by ssms5411
                Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                1 week ago
              • ssms5411
                Leaking front cover
                by ssms5411
                So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
                2 weeks ago
              • transamtom1
                Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
                by transamtom1
                Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
                3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X