Lost 60lbs so far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost 60lbs so far

Last December I weighed in at 367lbs so started eating better and working out every day, now down to 307 lbs . Also changed up my medication which was a big problem. Shooting for 280lbs by the end of the year and hopefully get to 250lbs.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Keep up the great things! Losing it so much harder than putting them on..
    Drivetrain Moderator - "There are no stupid questions, only stupid people!"

2001 Pewter Firebird Y87, M5
    Intake, exhaust, just about every suspension part, alum flywheel & ds, Turn One p/s pump and cooler

Go Sabres!

Comment

Originally posted by zlexiss View Post
      Keep up the great things! Losing it so much harder than putting them on..
      Thanks, yeah pretty easy to gain, been losing about 10lbs a month, hopefully it keeps up. Cheated this weekend, but getting back on it tomorrow.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Congrats, I got up to around 215 myself which is basically the heaviest I've ever been. Started on a mission in February and as of last Friday I saw 189.6 under 190 for the first time in probably over 2 years. Keep it up once you've made the lifestyle change it's for the better and you actually start to enjoy it. I was eating 8-10k calories a day, but have a very fast metabolism. Father time and Mother nature were just catching up to me in my early 40s LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Nachius View Post
          Congrats, I got up to around 215 myself which is basically the heaviest I've ever been. Started on a mission in February and as of last Friday I saw 189.6 under 190 for the first time in probably over 2 years. Keep it up once you've made the lifestyle change it's for the better and you actually start to enjoy it. I was eating 8-10k calories a day, but have a very fast metabolism. Father time and Mother nature were just catching up to me in my early 40s LOL

Good for you , yeah getting old isn’t fun, I’m almost 50.

Comment

Everything is better when you're lighter.... blood pressure, mobility, energy level and so on. Keep it up Steve.

Comment

Originally posted by 2.8 Bird View Post
              Everything is better when you're lighter.... blood pressure, mobility, energy level and so on. Keep it up Steve.
              Thanks Edgar, last couple of weeks I haven’t lost any, increased my lifting with more reps 5 days a week and walk every day. I might start dieting, drink tons of water, eat once a day. Hopefully I lose more. Just switched up my meds again so will see.

Comment

Yeah, one meal a day really works. Looks like your in the right direction.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X