X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ssms5411
    replied
    Originally posted by vanbibber View Post
    ive never seen them before. my dad did something similar back in the day (like late 80s) with mirrors. he did it all by hand though, they were pretty sick tho
    Sounds like it was pretty cool. Just waiting for my paint job hopefully next year, then I want to get the large fracture me , it is pricey at I think it’s $130.

Leave a comment:

• vanbibber
    replied
    ive never seen them before. my dad did something similar back in the day (like late 80s) with mirrors. he did it all by hand though, they were pretty sick tho

Leave a comment:

• 2.8 Bird
    replied
    I've seen them. They look really nice, but pretty pricey.

Leave a comment:

• LETZRIDE
    replied
    Not like that, but if I ever get this laser operational I wanted to be able to do laser engraved portraits of Camaro’s people send in...

This looks pretty neat too!

Leave a comment:

• ssms5411
    started a topic Fracture me.com

Fracture me.com

Anyone ever try this, it’s where they take a photo you give them and make it into glass photo. Really want to try this after I get the Camaro painted and looking good.

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
    Hello everyone!
    by Andy H
    Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
    3 weeks ago
  • 3.4 slow to go
    hey there strangers!
    by 3.4 slow to go
    been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
    3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X