Rattle snake in cowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rattle snake in cowl

So got home yesterday around 2pm and walking up to the front door my girlfriend says “snake” so look down and nothing she says no on your Camaro, sure enough , baby diamond back rattlesnake sticking outside the drivers side cowl. We left it alone and about 15 mins later came back out to get a pic and it was gone. Haven’t popped the hood or gotten in the Camaro. Could it still be there?
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Well hopefully it’s gone, looked under the hood and started it up for 15 minutes. No sign of the snake.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Ha. Delightfully terrifying. Glad it moved along and she noticed it before either one of you got too close.

Comment

Sorry to say Steve, that's how vehicles get burned to the ground. Flamethrower should make sure that thing is never seen again lol... Seriously though I don't think I'd have the balls to take that thing for a spin until I figured out where the heck it went or if it was in my HVAC vents lol

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
        1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Yeah Mike, I just popped the hood, looked for alittle bit, then started it and got out of it. Then waited until it got 180 temp and then turned it off. Takes about 15 minutes I do it twice a week to keep the battery charged. I hope it’s gone.

Comment

No sign of the little bastard, been spraying snake repellent in the cowl area and throughout the car. Still haven’t taken it for a spin. Maybe this week I’ll spray the hatch area. Still start it twice a week.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
              Hello everyone!
              by Andy H
              Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
              2 weeks ago
            • 3.4 slow to go
              hey there strangers!
              by 3.4 slow to go
              been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
              3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X