2021 Camaro Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 Camaro Review

Car and Driver has their new review of the 2021 Camaro out: https://www.caranddriver.com/chevrolet/camaro

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Omg, have they been putting the bowtie that low on the SS since 2019??? I thought they changed it after everyone informed them is was as ugly as hell. Guess not. What a shame.

I think the 2016-2018s are the best looking Camaros since they came back. I still can't get over how terrible the visibility is from inside one though. Feels awkward to drive when you go to check over your shoulder or look in the rear view. Great cars in terms of performance though. They really seem to have nailed the steering feel compared to the Mustang and Challenger.

Comment

I agree with 2016 being the best looking. This one looks like a cat.

Are they still making turbo 4.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
        Hello everyone!
        by Andy H
        Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
        2 weeks ago
      • 3.4 slow to go
        hey there strangers!
        by 3.4 slow to go
        been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
        2 weeks ago
      • ssms5411
        Had to get another phone
        by ssms5411
        Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
        4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X