Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shut up and take my money!!

That is all I have to say about GM’s new Hummer:

37’s? Crab walk? 4 wheel steer? Topless??? 1000hp?? 11,500 tq???? 0-60 in 3.0 seconds?????? Tell me you can recharge it with a generator for long trips and I’d be 100% on board lol

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Nice, looks like it’s going to take out the new Ford Bronco, I wonder what the price tag is?
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

That's insane power.

Comment

Just looked up the starting price $113k, it looks awesome but that’s a lot of money.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

I am not a truck guy by any stretch of the imagination, and I thought that Hummer EV was pretty cool. And the quad T-tops are a nice touch. F-body Heritage!
          Last edited by Namrepus28; 10-23-2020, 08:32 AM.

Comment

The hp and tq is crazy, also the crab walk was crazy.

Comment

All the news that appears on the Cryptocurrency Blog about cryptocurrency is very useful information for me. This makes it possible to be aware of their changes and gives people a push to understand new cryptocurrency news. I advise you to read the news on this site Blog.Switchere.com. Although I have been in this business not so long ago, I have several bitcoins and I know how to make money on them. Guys, what do you know about cryptocurrency?
              Last edited by dioonos; 12-23-2020, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dioonos View Post
                Nice, looks like it’s going to take out the new Ford Bronco, I wonder what the price tag is?
                Starts at 113k.

Comment

Originally posted by dioonos View Post
                  Definitely more pricey than the Bronco, but much more capable on paper at least...

Hopefully costs will fall at some point and this can make for some interesting new commuter toys...

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
                  1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                    Had to get another phone
                    by ssms5411
                    Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                    1 week ago
                  • ssms5411
                    Leaking front cover
                    by ssms5411
                    So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
                    2 weeks ago
                  • transamtom1
                    Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
                    by transamtom1
                    Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
                    3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X