Knight Rider movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight Rider movie

I don't know if you guys have heard, they are currently making a Knight Rider movie. James Wan, the guy who directed a couple of the Fast and Furious movies will be directing it. They said they will be using modern technology to the movie. That probably means that they won't be using the 3rd gen firebird as KITT. I'm guessing it would the Corvette.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/deadlin...203006206/amp/

Cool, they could always use a New Camaro dressed up as a Firebird.lol Won’t be the same if they don’t use a Firebird.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

As long as it's not a Mustang again...one that couldn't manage to outrun SUVs in chase scenes. God that was a bad reboot.

Comment

Originally posted by Namrepus28 View Post
        As long as it's not a Mustang again...one that couldn't manage to outrun SUVs in chase scenes. God that was a bad reboot.
        Was it good at taking out crowds of people at least?

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
        1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

I just hope it's not cheesy.

Comment

What would Knight Rider be without a massive side order of Cheeessyyy :)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
              Hello everyone!
              by Andy H
              Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
              2 weeks ago
            • 3.4 slow to go
              hey there strangers!
              by 3.4 slow to go
              been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
              3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X