Car vandalized

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car vandalized

The first time I ever had to leave my car outside and someone decided to vandalize it. They stepped on my front splitter with so much force (basically had to jump on it) that the splitter not only cracked in half but the rods that held the splitter to my front bumper yanked out the bumper, tearing 2 holes in the front and also pulling the left side off completely. I have no idea who could have done this or why.

There was also multiple key scratches down the hood

I would lose my mind. I did lose my mind when my car got keyed years ago.

What’s your insurance deductible look like?

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Sorry to hear, never have had one of mine messed with , thankfully, what’s your deductible?
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

I pretty much did lose my mind and my deductible is $750

Comment

That’s a tough pill to swallow. Do you have a shot of the scratches? They may be able to be repaired without repainting and then you’d just have to swallow the bumper.

I built this guide for scratch repair when my car got keyed:https://highperformancejunkies.com/h...cratch-repair/

Can you feel them with your finger nail?

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
          1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

$750 isn’t that bad, lesson learned don’t leave it out overnight.
            08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
            96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Yea the scratches are deep it coulda stopped a dime from rolling down the car. I sent it to a buddy yesterday for the scratches we’ll see what he can do. The bumper is no good though

Comment

That sucks man. When I used to live in the apartments in California some kids or teens decided to run and jump on top of the hoods of the parked cars. I was lucky to have bird parked at my parent's house.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                  Hello everyone!
                  by Andy H
                  Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                  2 weeks ago
                • 3.4 slow to go
                  hey there strangers!
                  by 3.4 slow to go
                  been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                  3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X