Seeing very few 4th Gen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeing very few 4th Gen

It's only once in awhile do I see a 4th gen out there, but the good news is the very few that I see are in very good condition, including the V6. Everytime I drive my bird and I see another fbody on the road, I get a thumbs up.

Yeah , don’t see too many. I got a thumbs up from a Corvette about a couple of years ago, and when I was driving in Phoenix got a thumbs up from a newer challenger. But I don’t drive the Camaro too often anymore, maybe because it needs painted and other stuff, but hopefully next year I plan on getting it painted and turbo on.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Looking forward to seeing your finished Camaro.

Comment

I have seen about 3 this year. It nice on one hand to have one of those rare cars on the road, but it’s kinda sad at the same time...

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
        1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Originally posted by 2.8 Bird View Post
          Looking forward to seeing your finished Camaro.
          Me too.
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

I live in a smaller town of about 11k people and there are at least three or four of them bumming around aside from my own. Most seem to be Z28s of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Namrepus28 View Post
              I live in a smaller town of about 11k people and there are at least three or four of them bumming around aside from my own. Most seem to be Z28s of course.
              11k is good sized, we only have 500.lol

Comment

I wish I had 500 people around me lol. Stuck with 2.5 million over here lol.

Small towns are the best for driving too. Real easy on the motors with less stop and go

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
                1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                  Had to get another phone
                  by ssms5411
                  Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                  1 week ago
                • ssms5411
                  Leaking front cover
                  by ssms5411
                  So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
                  2 weeks ago
                • transamtom1
                  Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
                  by transamtom1
                  Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
                  3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X